Video: Dak Prescott is him - Chase Daniel QB Breakdown

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Watching videos like this I worry more and more about McCarthy as a play caller. It seems like a LOT of successful plays come after Dak extends plays.

It just keeps reminding me of when Rodgers said McCarthy lacked football smarts.

GINeric

Reaction score
Watching videos like this I worry more and more about McCarthy as a play caller. It seems like a LOT of successful plays come after Dak extends plays.

It just keeps reminding me of when Rodgers said McCarthy lacked football smarts.

Well that's kinda ironic, because Rodgers only won one Superbowl and that came under McCarthy's watch.

I guess Rodgers football smarts aren't too good because he hasn't won another one without McCarthy.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Well that's kinda ironic, because Rodgers only won one Superbowl and that came under McCarthy's watch.

I guess Rodgers football smarts aren't too good because he hasn't won another one without McCarthy.
The Packers never gave Rodgers any weapons either, that is one of the reasons the relationship broke down and their offense is a mess without him.

There are plenty of stories about how Rodgers would ignore McCarthy and call his own plays or how he wouldn't execute the play as designed and improvise on his own. It is hard to look at his career and say he is the reason they never won a 2nd Super Bowl.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
The problem is, we have heard this for what.. 8 years now? Dak has games every year where he looks like superman. The game last year against Tampa in first playoff game is a good example. But as the pressure to win builds, i.e. the divisional round, he doesn't show up. He can look has great as he wants but until he does it when all the chips are on the table, his narrative won't change. Great QBs play up to the moment. So far in his career, Dak as wilted in the moment. Want to be seen differently, do something different.

GINeric

Reaction score
The Packers never gave Rodgers any weapons either, that is one of the reasons the relationship broke down and their offense is a mess without him.

There are plenty of stories about how Rodgers would ignore McCarthy and call his own plays or how he wouldn't execute the play as designed and improvise on his own. It is hard to look at his career and say he is the reason they never won a 2nd Super Bowl.

Hey... I wasn't there so all I can do is go by results. The results show that he hasn't won another superbowl without McCarthy.

Rodgers is considered great and a future Hall of Famer. I was told that great quarterbacks are supposed to elevate the talent around them. So we can't give him too many excuses.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I can tell that you're not only a weak coward online, but your most definitely a weak coward in real life. Too bad....
LOL.......... whatever you say

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The problem is, we have heard this for what.. 8 years now? Dak has games every year where he looks like superman. The game last year against Tampa in first playoff game is a good example. But as the pressure to win builds, i.e. the divisional round, he doesn't show up. He can look has great as he wants but until he does it when all the chips are on the table, his narrative won't change. Great QBs play up to the moment. So far in his career, Dak as wilted in the moment. Want to be seen differently, do something different.
Yeah, Dak sucked on that pass to Schoonmaker. How dare he throw it in the end zone after Ferguson ran the wrong clean out.
How dare Dak suck so bad at playing right tackle.
How dare Dak commit 10 penalties many at crucial times.
How dare Dak enter the season with no #1 RB. How dare him?
How dare throw to himself 4 times and drop every one of them.
How dare Dak allow Philthy to win the time of possession battle.
How dare Dak allow 28 pts by Philthy. How could he do such a thing?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
If he plays like he did the last 3 games the rest of the year, Dallas has a legitimate shot to make it to the NFC title game. I’m talking moving around and extending plays and making good reads in the pocket. Dallas also needs to do something about the abysmal play at RT. I’m just afraid Dak “Kirk Cousins” Prescott shows up in the playoffs and we see the same ol’ same ol’. He’s just gotta do it to shut up the naysayers. Put up or shut up, simple premise….

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak sucked on that pass to Schoonmaker. How dare he throw it in the end zone after Ferguson ran the wrong clean out.
How dare Dak suck so bad at playing right tackle.
How dare Dak commit 10 penalties many at crucial times.
How dare Dak enter the season with no #1 RB. How dare him?
How dare throw to himself 4 times and drop every one of them.
How dare Dak allow Philthy to win the time of possession battle.
How dare Dak allow 28 pts by Philthy. How could he do such a thing?
Aww I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings in regards to little ole Dakky Poo. Youre right, he is the bestest QB EVER, I mean any QB would have not known where the sideline was or miss a completely wide open TE on a critical 4th down play and throw it to a guy with 12 career receptions. I mean really, he is the greatest of the great... I bet they rename the Hall of Fame to just "Daks House" when it is all over and we are sitting back counting the 10 SB titles he will surely win.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Aww I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings in regards to little ole Dakky Poo. Youre right, he is the bestest QB EVER, I mean any QB would have not known where the sideline was or miss a completely wide open TE on a critical 4th down play and throw it to a guy with 12 career receptions. I mean really, he is the greatest of the great... I bet they rename the Hall of Fame to just "Daks House" when it is all over and we are sitting back counting the 10 SB titles he will surely win.
You didn’t. You gave me the perfect opportunity to make you look like a fool.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak just played the 29th and 31st rated pass defenses in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE!
The game winning pass was there uncovered, he missed it.
The 2 point conversion was there for a tie, he choked.
Move on folks, it's the hapless giants, Dak will shine.

Proof

Reaction score
Chase is high. We have zero chance with Dak to advance far in post season.
your avatar is of Tony "zero chance to advance far in the post season" Romo as 2 time superbowl mvp Eli Manning's father. make it make sense.