Dak Prescott is surgical with the game on the line

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Yep, he was surgical up in Green Bay when we got the ball in OT, just freaking surgical. When the game is on the line, Dak delivers baby:thumbup:

Name me one person who is 7-0 in their last 7 games.

Wait........ nobody.

So the joke's on you. HA.

Anyways.... Dak went through 4 reads on that almost TD to Gallup, but Tyler Smith held the much smaller defensive lineman at his spot to allow time for 4 reads.

Last edited:

DZSierra

Reaction score
Numbers may be off, but it gets you in hand grenade throwing distance...

Top paid QB's, in no particular order

Murray
Mahomes
Rodgers
Allen
Carr
Stafford
Wentz
Cousins
Goff
Prescott
Watson
Wilson

Looking at the list above, I finally have some better insight on the love hate relationship that a lot of people here seem to have with Dak. I can also see where some football teams seems to get stupid with their money paying for the future.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Numbers may be off, but it gets you in hand grenade throwing distance...

Top paid QB's, in no particular order

Murray
Mahomes
Rodgers
Allen
Carr
Stafford
Wentz
Cousins
Goff
Prescott
Watson
Wilson

Looking at the list above, I finally have some better insight on the love hate relationship that a lot of people here seem to have with Dak. I can also see where some football teams seems to get stupid with their money paying for the future.
I don't watch other NFL games, but in my mind Dak is having a better season than Wilson, Watson, Goff, Wentz, Stafford, Murray, Rodgers, and Carr.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I don't watch other NFL games, but in my mind Dak is having a better season than Wilson, Watson, Goff, Wentz, Stafford, Murray, Rodgers, and Carr.

Don't disagree with you at all.

Question becomes what do you do with a highly paid QB who doesn't win the Super Bowl for you? Isn't the idea of playing in the NFL "to win the big one"?

Dak is a good QB no question, just as good Romo was IMO. Thing is, in 6 years, Romo was 2-4 in the playoffs and Dak is at 1-3.

JBond

Reaction score
So Dak can't make throws to wide open Wr's. Sigh.... Maybe KM isn't the problem.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I want to see him do it in the playoffs. But the game is not on the line. It’s just a drive to finish a team off.