Dak Prescott Issued Warning About Possibly Leaving Cowboys

Chasing6

Reaction score
They are not buying experience with Trey.

They want the athlete.

The kid is a phenom.

It’s up to our coaches to turn that kid into our next QB1.
The kid is phenomenal bust. The biggest draft trade bust in NFL history. The only phenomenon is what the hell were the Niners thinking.

They had a SB team ready to go minus a QB. All they needed was a bus driver. Not only do they draft the only player that was furthest from a bus driver they gave up 2 number 1's and a 3rd to make it happen.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The kid is phenomenal bust. The biggest draft trade bust in NFL history. The only phenomenon is what the hell were the Niners thinking.

They had a SB team ready to go minus a QB. All they needed was a bus driver. Not only do they draft the only player that was furthest from a bus driver they gave up 2 number 1's and a 3rd to make it happen.
And that is why you hate the kid because of what he did to your 49'ers. You are so transparent.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Right , it was clear he was issued a warning. Not that he issues warning.
Why right ? I just posted you exact the oposite.

Safe "us" time ? Who is us ? Do you mean you could have saved my time by putting more work into the title?

And for someone who is spending a lot of time on a fan board posting more than worthless clickbait articles arguing that your time is precious is a contradiction. Very amsuing you are. Trivial funny. But at least that.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why right ? I just posted you exact the oposite.

Safe "us" time ? Who is us ? Do you mean you could have saved my time by putting more work into the title?

And for someone who is spending a lot of time on a fan board posting more than worthless clickbait articles arguing that your time is precious is a contradiction. Very amsuing you are. Trivial funny. But at least that.
“ Us” as in you and I. We went back and forth on the fact you misinterpreted the message . Yea a total waste of time for both of us.

And then you admitted you didn’t even read or scroll down thru the post. Who just responds to a title without reading the content?

But then I’m responsible for misleading title. Whatever .