Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think that’s taking it too far. We simply don’t know if on better teams might have gone further . Pure speculation.
I've seen the flop sweat and confused fear enough to realize he will always look that way in the biggest moments. He's the guy at the country club that can never sink a 3 foot putt for the match. Like I said about him earlier, he wouldn't have gotten those 90s Dallas teams past SF, and he wouldn't win with these lesser teams either.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I've seen the flop sweat and confused fear enough to realize he will always look that way in the biggest moments. He's the guy at the country club that can never sink a 3 foot putt for the match. Like I said about him earlier, he wouldn't have gotten those 90s Dallas teams past SF, and he wouldn't win with these lesser teams either.
Again your eyes or thoughts aren’t gospel. Those are all talking points to support your belief and opinion.

I’d agree it’s not likely he had the same success as Aikman.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It will never be enough. He wouldn't win in KC. He wouldn't win on the Pats dynasty teams, he wouldn't have won on the Rams a couple years ago, he wouldn't have made CGs on the Niners, Bengals or Bills, he wouldn't have won with the Manning's Giants or Broncos, or Russ's Seahawks. He's a choker. The lights are too bright.
I can’t say what he would’ve done because he’s never had it. He never had the legion of boom….he never has Mcvey or Reid. I can’t even pretend like Garrett was the same caliber of Andy Reid or Sean McVay.

morat1959

Reaction score
If you look up player stats it shows nothing about SB's. If you look up SB's stats that is different.

Fake News.
Players stats mean nothing without championships to back it up. You live in the participation trophy world. You’ll never get it. Have you ever participated in any competitive sport at any level in your life. You don’t have to answer. I know based on your mindset and reasoning relating to pro football.

Motorola

Reaction score
2014 was his most impressive performance in the playoffs. That offense was probably as good as we’d seen in years . Maybe enough to finally at least get us to a championship appearance . Shame we didn’t get to see more of that but he never started in post season again.
Romo never started in the post season again because his 1st injury early on during the 2015 regular season, followed by his 2nd injury in a comeback attempt, sunk a consecutive playoff appearance for the Cowboys.
Then his 2016 preseason injury + Prescott's play throughout the regular season led to the decision by the FO & HC not to reinsert Romo as the starter once he was cleared to play for the last half of 2016.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You can’t do that because making or winning the SB is part of the “ Impact” factor which is a qualifier for induction.
Players stats mean nothing without championships to back it up. You live in the participation trophy world. You’ll never get it. Have you ever participated in any competitive sport at any level in your life. You don’t have to answer. I know based on your mindset and reasoning relating to pro football.
Sure you keep believing that. CD is about to get $30M a year without a SB.

Chasing6

Reaction score
His overall stats are great. But he has some weaknesses which have been exposed on the bigger stages.
Yes. When you have 1 WR that they attempt to shut down and no running game. That is creates a lot of weaknesses.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You can’t do that because making or winning the SB is part of the “ Impact” factor which is a qualifier for induction.

On the other side there are many SB winning QB’s who don’t make the HOF.

It takes a combination of both career stats and or Impact which winning SB or MVP might help qualify.
There are multiple QB's in the HOF without a SB. So it could easy be compared.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You can’t decide what is ok or not. I know you’ve justified it in your mind. But hate is hate.

What you’re calling others out for you did basically the same thing regardless the reasons.
Baloney. Your Romo-loving feelings always have driven you, regardless of what bs you say otherwise.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Our defense was as bad as our QB in playoffs. It was a team turd effort.

It’s tough to say if defense had of risen up if we didn’t give int’s and pick 6. But once we got down defense certainly didn’t help giving up 7 TD’s in 8 GB possessions.

But to shield our QB from his contributions to the crap isn’t totally forthright. It was a total team turd effort.
Once again, more lies from you. The Defense gave up TDs first. They never showed up. As for the INTs, you can't even prove Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley wrong, so your opinion means absolutely nothing but some more personal bias.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Our defense was as bad as our QB in playoffs. It was a team turd effort.

It’s tough to say if defense had of risen up if we didn’t give int’s and pick 6. But once we got down defense certainly didn’t help giving up 7 TD’s in 8 GB possessions.

But to shield our QB from his contributions to the crap isn’t totally forthright. It was a total team turd effort.
That is like saying it's tough say if Dak would have any picks if the Defense did not give up an opening drive TD.

csirl

Reaction score
To be honest, he's unlikely to be here long enough to get the record.