Dak Prescott leads NFL in yards, TD passes, passer rating, CPOE, EPA, and success rate vs man coverage

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie....after the 9ers game I was down on my guy.......to see how well he's played these last few weeks....I won't lie...I didn't see it coming.
Fair but opponent's have helped too...first real test will come Thanksgiving and then Seattle the week after...go 3 and 0 in this stretch and keep the play at the level its at and I'll give credit

Nexx

Reaction score
nothing new here. most of the in the know Cowboy fans already knew Dak played best against man. against zone is reading the defense, manipulating the defense and anticipation vs man is to go through your progressions and throw to the open receiver

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fair but opponent's have helped too...first real test will come Thanksgiving and then Seattle the week after...go 3 and 0 in this stretch and keep the play at the level its at and I'll give credit
I mean the first real test was the Eagles...if we counting since the 49ers lost. Eagles are the best team in the league and he played well that game. Just didn't expect it honestly.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Actually doesn't surprise me. Less thinking and reading defenses....and more about just throwing at ur first read and let them make a play.

Dak is just better when you keep things simple.

Jipper

Reaction score
I mean the first real test was the Eagles...if we counting since the 49ers lost. Eagles are the best team in the league and he played well that game. Just didn't expect it honestly.
Yes he played well, but unfortunately when it mattered most he failed and that is kinda his calling...I will give him credit if he can keep playing well and beat some quality opponents.

Should he get this team to 13 wins he will have earned his next contact

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great. Now that the whole league is aware of it , I’m guessing Dak is going to be seeing a lot of zone coverage now.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Great. Now that the whole league is aware of it , I’m guessing Dak is going to be seeing a lot of zone coverage now.
Every smart team plays him that way already. The Giants are just spectacularly dumb and insisted on playing man the whole game with replacement level corners.

Everyone knows to play 2 high safeties against Dallas with disguised blitzers bailing unexpectedly late in the cadence. That’s kind of how the whole league is playing D nowadays though and it’s responsible for the downward trend in scoring.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes he played well, but unfortunately when it mattered most he failed and that is kinda his calling...I will give him credit if he can keep playing well and beat some quality opponents.

Should he get this team to 13 wins he will have earned his next contact
Ehhh the team screwed up when it mattered. He didn't commit the false start penalty. He did take a sack afterwards though. A sack he had to take because his RT got beat....

doomsday808

Reaction score
He is the master of the regular season stats. He needs to take the next step in the post season for any of that to matter.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude, those are all 2023 stats.

What about the last 27 YEARS ?!?!

While Dak was still crawling around looking for his binkie with a full diaper, Brett Favre was on his way to the Super Bowl!!!!

You Dak lovers are ridiculous!
Pic of Dak sucking in 1999 and the real reason we haven't won in 27 years.....

B047NEhCAAA9O_s.jpg

Should've threw for 5 TD's that day.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Pic of Dak sucking in 1999 and the real reason we haven't won in 27 years.....

B047NEhCAAA9O_s.jpg

Should've threw for 5 TD's that day.
And there’s the proof!

@TheMarathonContinues is one of the few who is willing to come out with the truth!

Look at that little sob in the picture!?!?

Does that look like someone who you would trust to win the Super Bowl?!?!?