Twitter: Dak Prescott Media Session - 11/24/21

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak needs to reestablish his identity. I don't want him running all the time but he needs to take opportunities when they are there to move the chains instead of taking a sack or throwing to covered receivers.

Yep.. Sunday was an example of us needing our QB to improvise and try to make something happen.

Instead he set in the pocket and just watched us take an L.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yep.. Sunday was an example of us needing our QB to improvise and try to make something happen.

Instead he set in the pocket and just watched us take an L.
Again I ask you. Show me a QB who has won games missing his number 1 and number 2 receiver and starting LT with a RB with one leg on the road in a hostile environment. Go ahead.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Again I ask you. Show me a QB who has won games missing his number 1 and number 2 receiver and starting LT with a RB with one leg on the road in a hostile environment. Go ahead.

Rodgers is missing his left tackle the rest of the season.

He beat Arizona with several players out.

What makes elite players elite is overcoming adversity.

Dak will face more of it this season.. Is he going to lay down like he did Sunday?

I’m talking he didn’t even score a Touchdown.. There is no reason for that type of dysfunction.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Dak will face more of it this season.. Is he going to lay down like he did Sunday?

I’m talking he didn’t even score a Touchdown.. There is no reason for that type of dysfunction.
You named one guy and one game. Go figure. Patrick Mahomes didnt score in the superbowl under similar circumstances. But you dont want to rag on him because well. Its Patrick Mahomes. I dont want to hear about what he has done. Did Mahomes score a TD in the superbowl? Missing his LT? He didnt. And he didnt even have the excuse of not having his WR's. It happens. Get over it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Uh, oh. The headlines if the Cowboys lose

Vegas downs Dallas, Prescutt to blame

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score

NE is leading the AFC East. They don't have a 1 or 2 receiver or 1 or 2 RB. Belichick knows how to prep a team, a gameplan and how to make adjustments.

phildadon86

Reaction score
NE is leading the AFC East. They don't have a 1 or 2 receiver or 1 or 2 RB. Belichick knows how to prep a team, a gameplan and how to make adjustments.
That is coaching which isnt what I am talking about. Dak also beat the team you're talking about. So that hurts the other posters argument about him not being able to beat good defenses.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

Aaron Rogers failed to score a TD against both the Saints (133 yards, 2 ints, 36.8 rating) and the Seahawks this year.

Where was the overcoming adversity?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

It was everyone else's fault.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh ok, so you've got to go back 12 years to make your point?

No.. Great players overcome adversity all the the time.

That’s how they become great.

It’s not just 4 Quarters of optimal football all the time. Bad things will happen..

Bad playcalls, injuries, penalties, ect..

Can’t always make excuses. Sometimes you have to go take it from them despite that. Like a great player.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
No.. Great players overcome adversity all the the time.

That’s how they become great.

It’s not just 4 Quarters of optimal football all the time. Bad things will happen..

Bad playcalls, injuries, penalties, ect..

Can’t always make excuses. Sometimes you have to go take it from them despite that. Like a great player.

So how did he overcome adversity in the games he lost and played really badly?