Twitter: Dak Prescott Media Session - 11/24/21

rambo2

Reaction score
Rodgers is missing his left tackle the rest of the season.

He beat Arizona with several players out.

What makes elite players elite is overcoming adversity.

Dak will face more of it this season.. Is he going to lay down like he did Sunday?

I’m talking he didn’t even score a Touchdown.. There is no reason for that type of dysfunction.
Green Bay lost to the Vikings. Didn't the Packers have 0 touchdowns in week 1?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak needs to reestablish his identity. I don't want him running all the time but he needs to take opportunities when they are there to move the chains instead of taking a sack or throwing to covered receivers.
Maybe the OL needs to reestablish themselves...some of you think it's so easy....

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't have enough fingers on 1 hand to point all the offensive issues in our game Sunday. They all need to suck it up, man up and play better. Cedric Wilson however needs to hit the jugs machine! Everybody had a bunch of flaws Sunday and it makes no sense to blame it all on Dak. I am not a Dak foamer but I have always understood his limitations so I don't expect a lot more if they can't protect him and receivers drop multiple passes. You can't overcome that kind of stuff if you don't have consistent protection.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Some of you act like Dak is your son or soemthing with the way you get all butt hurt if someone says something against him. Dak has played well this year and at times Great but 2 out of the last 3, he played poorly. You can make all the excuses about OL, RB, WR etc.. but those are just that, excuses. He was getting confused at the LOS pre snap, he was jittery in the pocket, he was off on a lot of throws, even those that were caught. His mechanics were inconsistent because he was rushing everything because he was confused at the line and the D was not what he thought when he snapped the ball. He had a bad game, true those happen to everyone... but 2 out of 3 is alarming.

You can point out about PM losing the SB last year, or AR this or that.. but Dak wanted to be paid like an elite QB. That comes with Elite Expectations. The facts are that both those guys have produced Championships -SB and Confernce titles multiple times and Dak hasn't made it out of the divisional round yet. He had a great opportunity to step up and play well when things were not perfect and he failed. Until he does that, people will and rightfully so, question him and his ability to win games against the better teams when it matters.

Qcard

Reaction score
I see Dak has changed his tune from the "I hope teams play us like Broncos did" after this Chiefs game, huh?

Careful what ya ask for, Dak.
You are right because teams determine how they play based on what the opposing QB says:muttley::facepalm:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
“Let’s see”???

You were SO confident earlier this week that Dallas would lose.

Don’t try to backtrack now. The 7.5 point underdog Raiders are LOCKS to beat us!
I’m not backtracking because I’m still predicting a loss. I’m just saying let’s see if the smoke and mirrors Dallas team I’ve seen the weeks before the bye can come back.

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak has made a ton a great plays and played great in the games he was great in--just like Rogers.

Rogers has played bad and played badly in the games he was bad in--just like Dak.

The only difference is the ciritsm
:laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
How did Patrick Mahomes overcome adversity against Tampa Bay in the superbowl last year? Where did he adjust? Injuries are no excuse right? Did he score a touchdown? No he didnt.
he was in his 2nd straight SBs, 3rd straight AFCCG , has 2 mvps..same with rogers, Wilson, big ben, and brady. We get to the sb , ill let dak off the hook for similar result..

they all have that elite status at one pint and have what i refer to as CREDIBILITY CREDIT..

they get to have breaks and allowed for bad games especially in a SB

dak hasnt got passed the 2nd round and doesnt have any credit built up for PASS..ok

I like dak hes played great most of the season but hes also stunk 2 of the last 3 games..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak has made a ton a great plays and played great in the games he was great in--just like Rogers.

Rogers has played bad and played badly in the games he was bad in--just like Dak.

The only difference is the ciritsm
he denver game is the only surprise when the schedule came out thats fans picked wins and losses..

losing to TB and KC you know the SB teams from 2020 isnt a surprise..Both on the road btw..

so one loss so far that should have been a W but it was the cheese trap game and wash the fact we stole one in MN with Rush

so as i see it and the sting slowly dissipates, 7-3 most likely was what where we were expecting to sit..

not huge deal yet but cant afford to lay an egg in any other games..

phildadon86

Reaction score
he was in his 2nd straight SBs, 3rd straight AFCCG , has 2 mvps..same with rogers, Wilson, big ben, and brady. We get to the sb , ill let dak off the hook for similar result..

they all have that elite status at one pint and have what i refer to as CREDIBILITY CREDIT..

they get to have breaks and allowed for bad games especially in a SB

dak hasnt got passed the 2nd round and doesnt have any credit built up for PASS..ok

I like dak hes played great most of the season but hes also stunk 2 of the last 3 games..
And mahomes has stunk a lot more. I don’t care if he’s been to the superbowl. That wasn’t the question I was posing. The original statement by the person I was having a conversation with was about Dak not scoring a touchdown because of the injuries to the team and how other “elite” quarterbacks score with the same amount of injuries we had Sunday. So I asked if mahomes scored a touchdown when the injuries were similar. Guess what happened. No answer.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I read this while sitting on the crapper, and when I dropped a load, I said "see you dak", wouldn't want to be you. *flush*..