Twitter: Dak Prescott Media Session - 11/24/21

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No.. Great players overcome adversity all the the time.

That’s how they become great.

It’s not just 4 Quarters of optimal football all the time. Bad things will happen..

Bad playcalls, injuries, penalties, ect..

Can’t always make excuses. Sometimes you have to go take it from them despite that. Like a great player.

Don't worry, Dak is "We need to reestablish our identity, just being physical"...after four years he's still working on it. Let him sell a bed first.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No.. Great players overcome adversity all the the time.

That’s how they become great.

It’s not just 4 Quarters of optimal football all the time. Bad things will happen..

Bad playcalls, injuries, penalties, ect..

Can’t always make excuses. Sometimes you have to go take it from them despite that. Like a great player.
How did Patrick Mahomes overcome adversity against Tampa Bay in the superbowl last year? Where did he adjust? Injuries are no excuse right? Did he score a touchdown? No he didnt.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak has made a ton a great plays and played great in the game he was great in--just like Rogers.

Rogers has played bad and played badly in the games he was bad in--just like Dak.
Did Dak lead the team to win the game against New England this year? Just wondering

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Did Dak lead the team to win the game against New England this year? Just wondering

yes-he-did-not-true.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak has made a ton a great plays and played great in the games he was great in--just like Rogers.

Rogers has played bad and played badly in the games he was bad in--just like Dak.

The only difference is the ciritsm

Rodgers has been carrying his team for years.

Dak just started showing signs of that this season. Sorry if witnessing classic Dak on Sunday brought back old memories of the team carrying Dak and not Dak carrying the team.

I think the problem I have is I expect more out of him but super fans have the bar set really low. Even after a 40 million dollar a year pay day.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How did Patrick Mahomes overcome adversity against Tampa Bay in the superbowl last year? Where did he adjust? Injuries are no excuse right? Did he score a touchdown? No he didnt.

Stop and think about this stupid argument for a second.

Super Bowl champion Pat Mahomes, who is unstoppable, got slowed down and lost a Super Bowl after going 2 straight years.

I can’t believe you guys use that 1 time ism like Pat Mahomes doesn’t constantly defy odds.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
That is coaching which isnt what I am talking about. Dak also beat the team you're talking about. So that hurts the other posters argument about him not being able to beat good defenses.

I gave a valid example of a team with no one in particular you could name and they are winning. On the road against hostile teams.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

Super Bowl champion Pat Mahomes, who is unstoppable, got slowed down and lost a Super Bowl after going 2 straight years.

I can’t believe you guys use that 1 time ism like Pat Mahomes doesn’t constantly defy odds.

Did he defy odds in the huge game against Tennessee or Buffalo this year?

phildadon86

Reaction score

Here you go again. Making excuses for any QB that doesnt play for the cowboys. I told you. Dont go back to what he has done. I asked a simple question. You evaded the answer yet again. And its not one time. This whole season he hasnt been able to do it consistently.

Did Patrick Mahomes score a Touchdown in the superbowl? Did he improvise? Did he LEAD his team?

YES OR NO? Its quite simple and everyone knows the answer. I just want you to say it.

Everyone wants to say Dak doesnt win against good teams in hostile environments. Remind me again. Name 1 QB other than Dak Prescott who put up 400 yards against a Bill Belichek coached defense. Go ahead. Ill wait. You cant because hes the only one. But how is that possible? He doesnt beat good teams or good defenses. So tell me. How is that even possible?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Here you go again. Making excuses for any QB that doesnt play for the cowboys.

Did Patrick Mahomes score a Touchdown in the superbowl? Did he improvise? Did he LEAD his team?

YES OR NO? Its quite simple and everyone knows the answer. I just want you to say it.

Yes. Pat Mahomes was doing everything possible to win that Super Bowl last year and never laid down like Dak did Sunday for a second.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes. Pat Mahomes was doing everything possible to win that Super Bowl last year and never laid down like Dak did Sunday for a second.
DID HE SCORE A TOUCHDOWN? Why cant you just answer it?

Everyone wants to say Dak doesnt win against good teams in hostile environments. Remind me again. Name 1 QB other than Dak Prescott who put up 400 yards against a Bill Belichek coached defense. Go ahead. Ill wait. You cant because hes the only one. But how is that possible? He doesnt beat good teams or good defenses. So tell me. How is that even possible?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Did he defy odds in the huge game against Tennessee or Buffalo this year?

You’re witnessing a team that has boredom from winning so much.

Dallas coming to town woke them up a little. I expect their boredom to pick back up again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DID HE SCORE A TOUCHDOWN? Why cant you just answer it?

He was playing in the Super Bowl.

Nav22

Reaction score
Let’s see if this talk will be backed up by good play….
“Let’s see”???

You were SO confident earlier this week that Dallas would lose.

Don’t try to backtrack now. The 7.5 point underdog Raiders are LOCKS to beat us!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
You’re witnessing a team that has boredom from winning so much.

Dallas coming to town woke them up a little. I expect their boredom to pick back up again.

Elite QBs fight through adversity, remember? they step up in the big games.