Twitter: Dak Prescott Media Session - 11/24/21

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After a loss the REAL Dallas Cowboys fans stick around to discuss the game and the reasons why. The fake fans that hitch their wagons to the success of one single player, like yourself, hide away until a new game day.

You admit that you stay away after loses. You're a front runner. You're fair weather. The worst type of "fan".
Too many low life losers. I choose to stay away. Don’t need that crap in my life. You can enjoy with others like yourself. Troll.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't know? It would put him back into the conversation in my personal opinion, but I don't care about MVP or if Dak plays well or not. I only care that we win the game.
You already said that they are going to lose. You are the loser.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He certainly is a piece of work.
Hey, your predictions are HORRIBLE, but at least you've been here this week taking your much deserved lumps.

Rocky, however...... is a front runner and fair weather fan that ADMITS to hiding away after loses.

rambo2

Reaction score
Hey, your predictions are HORRIBLE, but at least you've been here this week taking your much deserved lumps.

Rocky, however...... is a front runner and fair weather fan that ADMITS to hiding away after loses.
My predictions are over 80%. Your predictions suck and you suck.