Twitter: Dak Prescott Media Session - 11/24/21

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Lol wow. Our fans. Dak put the team on his back that game. To the tune of the first QB ever to put up 400 yards on a BB defense. Now it was luck.

Ya, you just keep those rose colored glasses on. It took a pick six or that game was over, and even then it needed a second crazy ending. We barely beat a rookie QB with a no name offense.

In the end we won, but it shouldn't have been that close.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
NE is leading the AFC East. They don't have a 1 or 2 receiver or 1 or 2 RB. Belichick knows how to prep a team, a gameplan and how to make adjustments.
They have the 2nd most important thing on a team, an offensive line, ours is always hurt.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ya, you just keep those rose colored glasses on. It took a pick six or that game was over, and even then it needed a second crazy ending. We barely beat a rookie QB with a no name offense.

In the end we won, but it shouldn't have been that close.
If the referees didn’t steal a TD from us we wouldn’t have needed the pick six. I can play this game too

Zman5

Reaction score
No.. Great players overcome adversity all the the time.

That’s how they become great.

It’s not just 4 Quarters of optimal football all the time. Bad things will happen..

Bad playcalls, injuries, penalties, ect..

Can’t always make excuses. Sometimes you have to go take it from them despite that. Like a great player.

Aikman couldn't win when Emmitt was out during the SB years. I guess you think Aikman wasn't a great player

blueblood70

Reaction score
And mahomes has stunk a lot more. I don’t care if he’s been to the superbowl. That wasn’t the question I was posing. The original statement by the person I was having a conversation with was about Dak not scoring a touchdown because of the injuries to the team and how other “elite” quarterbacks score with the same amount of injuries we had Sunday. So I asked if mahomes scored a touchdown when the injuries were similar. Guess what happened. No answer.
sorry mahomes is a better qb with far more skins on the all in half the time as daks been playing..hes Elite and can be afforded a bad game or two..dak needs to answer those questions

I witnessed mahomes bring his team back in the payoffs and sb winning year from 2-3 scores down to wins and it was his elite play that got them there..dak has yet to do that in big game..he hasnt won anything so he doesn't have to credit with fans to know he can do it..we witnessed mahomes do it..

dak needs statement year, not statement game in the regulars season..dak has had far more disappointing showings in big game moments to get any slack from fans..we saw ti from romo and now dak..tired of the excuses..yes there are excuses but all the elite qbs have had that statement year with more then one statement game to give them that credit to say sure they slump have bad games.,.

im waiting for dak...i like him, hes a great qb but hes not close to what i refer to as elite..

so these reactions will continue until he builds that reputation that affords him slack..

even eli manning a player much like a romo & dak had defining moments in the payoffs and SB..we are waiting on dak..i hope he does it im cowboy fan not dak hater but also a realist, I see what i see.

phildadon86

Reaction score
sorry mahomes is a better qb with far more skins on the all in half the time as daks been playing..hes Elite and can be afforded a bad game or two..dak needs to answer those questions

I witnessed mahomes bring his team back in the payoffs and sb winning year from 2-3 scores down to wins and it was his elite play that got them there..dak has yet to do that in big game..he hasnt won anything so he doesn't have to credit with fans to know he can do it..we witnessed mahomes do it..

dak needs statement year, not statement game in the regulars season..dak has had far more disappointing showings in big game moments to get any slack from fans..we saw ti from romo and now dak..tired of the excuses..yes there are excuses but all the elite qbs have had that statement year with more then one statement game to give them that credit to say sure they slump have bad games.,.

im waiting for dak...i like him, hes a great qb but hes not close to what i refer to as elite..

so these reactions will continue until he builds that reputation that affords him slack..

even eli manning a player much like a romo & dak had defining moments in the payoffs and SB..we are waiting on dak..i hope he does it im cowboy fan not dak hater but also a realist, I see what i see.
Dak literally did that in his rookie year. If it wasn’t for poor defense and 2 clutch kicks by Crosby we win the game against Green Bay. This is why I get upset because no matter what he does. It’s not gonna be enough. I can promise you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak literally did that in his rookie year. If it wasn’t for poor defense and 2 clutch kicks by Crosby we win the game against Green Bay. This is why I get upset because no matter what he does. It’s not gonna be enough. I can promise you.
excuses . but he didnt.

that's the point until he does he has zero skins..the regulars season means nothing backed without a specials run ..Mahomes did this ., he hasnt..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Heyyyy, look who crawled out from under his rock.

You've been real quiet since Sunday, it's been nice, but then again, I fully expected you to go into hiding anyways, and that's what you did. It's what Dallas Prescott fans like yourself do after performances like that. Actual fans of the Dallas Cowboys are here win or lose, but when you hitch your wagons to a single player like you then you have to depend on them being good every week. I'm disappointed in ya, Rocky.

phildadon86

Reaction score
excuses . but he didnt.

that's the point until he does he has zero skins..the regulars season means nothing backed without a specials run ..Mahomes did this ., he hasnt..
Dak also did put the team on his back trailing against the Seahawks and won. In the playoffs. But hey. Who cares. Football is a TEAM game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is Dak taking time to get a haircut? Shouldn't he be studying film? :muttley:
Not on the same level as a QB and TE going to Cabo, but come on now.....:lmao:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak also did put the team on his back trailing against the Seahawks and won. In the playoffs. But hey. Who cares. Football is a TEAM game.
How many years ago was that though? One game. Out of the 6 years he’s been in the league. It means NOTHING now, especially considering how much he’s regressed

phildadon86

Reaction score
How many years ago was that though? One game. Out of the 6 years he’s been in the league. It means NOTHING now, especially considering how much he’s regressed
Regressed? LOL. Dude he was an MVP candidate up until last week. Dak has improved every year in this league. First it was "hes dink and dunk" then it was " he cant win without zeke" then it was "he cant win without Tyron" he keeps proving you all wrong and you dont care because you are so dug in on your opinion that you dont care about facts. That game this season against the Pats was proof he has gotten better. Those are games we usually LOSE. He didnt let us. The whole TEAM stepped up in that game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Why is Dak taking time to get a haircut? Shouldn't he be studying film? :muttley:
Not on the same level as a QB and TE going to Cabo, but come on now.....:lmao:
Lack of caring. Honestly. Ever heard of Tom Brady getting a haircut after a loss? Nope. He gets to studying and comes back guns blazing. Not our team though.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Regressed? LOL. Dude he was an MVP candidate up until last week. Go away

He doesn’t even run anymore the ball anymore. In that playoff game, one of his bright spots was running for first downs. He doesn’t do that anymore. In the KC game, he had numerous possibilities to run the ball but didnt and threw an incompletion. I understand how the Ankle injury can keep one from running (mental block) but it’s holding him back A LOT. He needs to see a sports psychologist to get that resolved and undone. He has REGRESSED. He wasn’t in the MVP convo either, and if he was, he was just there to throw some names around. Those actually in the conversation are Stafford, Brady, Rodgers, Allen, Jackson, and Kyler.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He doesn’t even run anymore the ball anymore. In that playoff game, one of his bright spots was running for first downs. He doesn’t do that anymore. In the KC game, he had numerous possibilities to run the ball but didnt and threw an incompletion. I understand how the Ankle injury can keep one from running (mental block) but it’s holding him back A LOT. He needs to see a sports psychologist to get that resolved and undone. He has REGRESSED. He wasn’t in the MVP convo either, and if he was, he was just there to throw some names around. Those actually in the conversation are Stafford, Brady, Rodgers, Allen, Jackson, and Kyler.
LOL. Allen? You are kidding right? Have you watched Allen the last 4 weeks? He hasnt regressed. You just really dont understand football at all. He was in the MVP convo. Keep lying to yourself. Lamar Jackson also lost to Miami. But hey. Who cares. Watch the game today brother. I dont want to argue. Its Thanksgiving. All the best to you and your family.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How can you, in same same breath, say "Dak also did put the team on his back trailing against the Seahawks and won.", and then go on to say "Football is a TEAM game."

That sounds awfully like you''re saying Dak, with his what? 200 yards 2 total TDs and 1 INT won the game by himself while ignoring the 137 yards by Zeke and the defense holding the Seahawks offense to 22 points.

He was outplayed by Wilson that game, but the difference was the Seahawks defense couldn't stop our run game and we stopped theirs.

If you say it's a team game then stick with that.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How can you, in same same breath, say "Dak also did put the team on his back trailing against the Seahawks and won.", and then go on to say "Football is a TEAM game."

That sounds awfully like you''re saying Dak, with his what? 200 yards 2 total TDs and 1 INT won the game by himself while ignoring the 137 yards by Zeke and the defense holding the Seahawks offense to 22 points.

He was outplayed by Wilson that game, but the difference was the Seahawks defense couldn't stop our run game and we stopped theirs.

If you say it's a team game then stick with that.
[/QUOTE]
Dak wasn’t outplayed by Wilson in that game. And you’re right I should have clarified. It was a team win. However that one run he had was huge. But yes. Team win. Zeke had a great game as well. Happy thanksgiving brother