Twitter: Dak Prescott Media Session - 11/24/21

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak wasn’t outplayed by Wilson in that game. And you’re right I should have clarified. It was a team win. However that one run he had was huge. But yes. Team win. Zeke had a great game as well. Happy thanksgiving brother[/QUOTE]

Yes he was. Wilson had less attempts, no turnovers, more yards, better passer rating, better QBR, and the same amount of TDs.

Wilson didn't have Zeke. That was the difference.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re right. Dak should have stayed home
I didn't say that.

You're just trying to act like HE alone won that game.

It's okay to give other guys some credit too. I promise Dak isn't reading these posts and making notes of who does and don't believe he walks on water.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I didn't say that.

You're just trying to act like HE alone won that game.

It's okay to give other guys some credit too. I promise Dak isn't reading these posts and making notes of who does and don't believe he walks on water.
You sure he isn’t. I’m not. Lol

Question for you.
If Dak and the boys pull out this win and Dak has a good day. Missing top 2 receiving threats does that put him back in the MVP conversation

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You sure he isn’t. I’m not. Lol

Question for you.
If Dak and the boys pull out this win and Dak has a good day. Missing top 2 receiving threats does that put him back in the MVP conversation
I don't know? It would put him back into the conversation in my personal opinion, but I don't care about MVP or if Dak plays well or not. I only care that we win the game.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dak was incredible as a rookie. The offense was amazing. Incredible O line, amazing RB, a QB that was out of this world efficient. 3rd down was fun back then. This offense and this QB is nothing like it was in 2016. To wish for that to return is pointless. It ain't happening. Dak is a 40 million dollar pocket passer now. We just gotta hope and pray the pocket can hold out and Dak can play at a consistently high level like earlier in the year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't know? It would put him back into the conversation in my personal opinion, but I don't care about MVP or if Dak plays well or not. I only care that we win the game.
Oh I know. I need a win. Had some family stuff happen and I just need a win to make my head right

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The Chiefs game was the game to ball out if you wanted to be in the MVP talk. National TV game against a perennial superbowl contender. This garbage game against the Raiders should be business as usual.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Regressed? LOL. Dude he was an MVP candidate up until last week. Dak has improved every year in this league. First it was "hes dink and dunk" then it was " he cant win without zeke" then it was "he cant win without Tyron" he keeps proving you all wrong and you dont care because you are so dug in on your opinion that you dont care about facts. That game this season against the Pats was proof he has gotten better. Those are games we usually LOSE. He didnt let us. The whole TEAM stepped up in that game.
No he was an mvp candidate up until the BYE and his calf injury.,.he regressed , 10qb last week but what about denver? he missed the MN win.. WAS an MVP candidate maybe 5th option for that anyway..maybe he rebounds but 10qbr was horrible..losing two of the last 3 games where last week the offense was OFFENSIVE

I lie dak hes been great but doesn't excuse him for his play 2 of the last 3 games..lets hope this isn't 2017 minus zeke, 19 last 6 games, and the start to 18 all over again where he had long slumps..those are facts hes had disappearing acts in almost all years outside of his rookie year..
i hoe he rebounds and this is special season but again facts are facts...

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak was incredible as a rookie. The offense was amazing. Incredible O line, amazing RB, a QB that was out of this world efficient. 3rd down was fun back then. This offense and this QB is nothing like it was in 2016. To wish for that to return is pointless. It ain't happening. Dak is a 40 million dollar pocket passer now. We just gotta hope and pray the pocket can hold out and Dak can play at a consistently high level like earlier in the year.
Dak is not and will never be a pocket passer.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Heyyyy, look who crawled out from under his rock.

You've been real quiet since Sunday, it's been nice, but then again, I fully expected you to go into hiding anyways, and that's what you did. It's what Dallas Prescott fans like yourself do after performances like that. Actual fans of the Dallas Cowboys are here win or lose, but when you hitch your wagons to a single player like you then you have to depend on them being good every week. I'm disappointed in ya, Rocky.
Troll.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
At least some of your buds showed up this week, while you hide away until the next game because you can't face the music. You're not a Cowboys fan. You're a Dak fan. If anybody had any doubts about that you've erased em.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'll be here win, lose, or draw.

You'll only be here if Dak plays well.

You've proven by hiding since Sunday what really matters to you. So, go ahead and just respond with "troll", because what else can ya say? You've been found out.

Bye now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll be here win, lose, or draw.

You'll only be here if Dak plays well.

You've proven by hiding since Sunday what really matters to you. So, go ahead and just respond with "troll", because what else can ya say? You've been found out.

Bye now.
After a loss the losers come out in force. I choose to surround myself with high character people unlike yourself so I stay away.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
After a loss the losers come out in force. I choose to surround myself with high character people unlike yourself so I stay away.
After a loss the REAL Dallas Cowboys fans stick around to discuss the game and the reasons why. The fake fans that hitch their wagons to the success of one single player, like yourself, hide away until a new game day.

You admit that you stay away after loses. You're a front runner. You're fair weather. The worst type of "fan".