Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

Vabchshark

Reaction score
I honestly marvel at people who could watch that and say something bad about him in this thread.

They likely didn't watch it

If they did and still say negativity in this thread...they have deep issues.
100% agree....Congratulations Dak, well deserved young man!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't Dak (or any other athlete) be paid to perform ON the field?

I don't think anyone is stating otherwise. It's just nice to see that he's being recognised for using his platform to be a positive role model for his community.

Qcard

Reaction score
Man of the Year is a bigger deal than most fans understand. Congratulations young man, your mom in heaven is so proud. :flagwave:
Dak Haters will never understand the Walter Payton Award....

Dak Haters hate Leadership.....they are Entitled folk....

MikeB80

Reaction score
The nfl man of the year is dating a girl not old enough to order a drink at a restaurant....that is kind of weird.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak is a class act off the field.
......and on the field too. The speech he gave was beautiful and very telling about himself. Hang in there Dak, there are people pulling for success on the field too. You're up against many things including the "ghost of the QB past" or the "curse of Jimmy" that brings forth board rhetoric about you and the team. Keep moving forward.

Blackrain

Reaction score
The nfl man of the year is dating a girl not old enough to order a drink at a restaurant....that is kind of weird.
No what's weird is you talking about dating underage girls in a football forum.
This qualifies as smacked glass post of the day.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You have to find it quite comical that most of the negative comments have come from those that support Dak by calling out and name-calling people who have not even said anything negative.

Perhaps before judging others you should look in the mirror first.