Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak Haters will never understand the Walter Payton Award....

Dak Haters hate Leadership.....they are Entitled folk....
And people like you support 1 player over the team. The goal is to build a roster to compete for championships, not to bring in a player who wants to be recognized more for his ability to help grandma cross the street..

But I concede - he can't get the job done on the field, so lets give him something like this. Bravo.........

Ken

Reaction score
I think he should retire from football to focus full time on charitable activities.
True....after all he is completely "fake" right? That's you right?

You should be embarrassed to even post in this thread either all of the drivel you have spewed about this young man's character.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
No what's weird is you talking about dating underage girls in a football forum.
This qualifies as smacked glass post of the day.
With all due respect a known Dak supporter in the last few weeks created a post showing Dak's new girlfriend after breaking up with his previous girlfriend....and that wasn't weird?

Ken

Reaction score
And people like you support 1 player over the team. The goal is to build a roster to compete for championships, not to bring in a player who wants to be recognized more for his ability to help grandma cross the street..

But I concede - he can't get the job done on the field, so lets give him something like this. Bravo.........
Dude, take it to one of the 50,000 other Dak bash threads.

You literally have never accomplished 1/10 what this guy has in his life, so just stick a sock in it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
while we all banter and get frustrated about the cowboys, Dak, Jerry jones, etc......its all about entertainment and nothing about life.

in the big picture, what he does off the field matters more than what he does on the field. if you don't understand the difference, then you are an idiot.

congrats Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
True....after all he is completely "fake" right? That's you right?

You should be embarrassed to even post in this thread either all of the drivel you have spewed about this young man's character.
If you're not too embarrassed to post at this point then nobody here should be.

Ken

Reaction score
Crying? LOL Okay. Just interesting that a member wishes the worst on people should they speak their mind....now that is weird.
They can speak their mind and show how pathetic and classless they are. That is their choice.

It is free speech and me calling them pathetic and classless is also free speech and the consequence for their idiocy.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

You literally have never accomplished 1/10 what this guy has in his life, so just stick a sock in it.
How do you know what anyone in this group has done to help others? Simply because someone may not like Dak does not mean they are not charitable people. As for the claim of Dak doing more than others, I would like to think that people fortunate enough to be in a position of wealth SHOULD do more than others, no?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Crying? LOL Okay. Just interesting that a member wishes the worst on people should they speak their mind....now that is weird.
This is a cowboy forum full of cowboy fans what do you expect if you're going to bash the quarterback after he wins the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.
People are going to lash out You're on a cowboy forum it's justified.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Oh nooooooooooooooooo, are you going to report me again???? I'm skeered.

By the way, you have no idea what I have or have not accomplished, so why be so insulting? I've done far more for society than Dak could imagine. He has a crap ton of money, a lot more than me. So if that's his only contribution, he wins.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
If you're not too embarrassed to post at this point then nobody here should be.
Ya, I'm sooooooo embarrassed for supporting the 2023 NFL MAN OF THE YEAR- DAK PRESCOTT

Read the caps part until it sinks in to that noodle brain.....then stop being pathetic.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
They can speak their mind and show how pathetic and classless they are. That is their choice.

It is free speech and me calling them pathetic and classless is also free speech and the consequence for their idiocy.
Oh I see, so the 'truth' of Dak supporters is really what should be being expressed as members who have another 'truth' are seen as pathetic, classless, and idiots according to you?

Therein shows the emotional investment some people have attached themselves to Dak.

Ken

Reaction score
Oh nooooooooooooooooo, are you going to report me again???? I'm skeered.

By the way, you have no idea what I have or have not accomplished, so why be so insulting?
This again? I never reported anyone on this site. If you got some sort of punishment, it was your own doing.

That is why I know you have never accomplished anything....btw.