Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

Blackrain

Reaction score
Hey army if you won the CMH would you expect half the Marine corps to minimize it and bash you over it because say early in your career you had your safety off tripped over a vine and shot one of your fellow soldiers in the calf

USArmyVet

Reaction score
This is a cowboy forum full of cowboy fans what do you expect if you're going to bash the quarterback after he wins the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.
People are going to lash out You're on a cowboy forum it's justified.
With all due respect certain members were lashing out well before anyone said anything negative in this thread....just start with page 1 and you will see what I mean.

Lashing out against people in a preemptive manner makes them no better than those they are lashing out against.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ya, I'm sooooooo embarrassed for supporting the 2023 NFL MAN OF THE YEAR- DAK PRESCOTT

Read the caps part until it sinks in to that noodle brain.....then stop being pathetic.
You bet me he would have a better season than MVP Mahomes hahahahahahaha

I'm glad Dak got something though. We know he can't win something that has anything to do with his play, but hey, it's something. Go Dak!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This again? I never reported anyone on this site. If you got some sort of punishment, it was your own doing.

That is why I know you have never accomplished anything....btw.
Think whatever you want.

Ken

Reaction score
Oh I see, so the 'truth' of Dak supporters is really what should be being expressed as members who have another 'truth' are seen as pathetic, classless, and idiots according to you?

Therein shows the emotional investment some people have attached themselves to Dak.
Yes. That is exactly correct.

I am glad my message is understood.

Blackrain

Reaction score
In other words Dak lost his number one receiver to the Cleveland browns for a ham sandwich he struggled in some games through some INTs but took us further than we had gone in a long time.

The struggles he had this year should no way minimize the fact he won this award it shows his commitment as a man and what he is capable of if he has the tools to do the job.

You want to blame somebody look to Jerry he fails to give the team the tools to do the job.
Don't bash a guy when he's given a claw hammer to do a job that requires a sledge

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Hey army if you won the CMH would you expect half the Marine corps to minimize it and bash you over it because say early in your career you had your safety off tripped over a vine and shot one of your fellow soldiers in the calf
First off, there is no comparison between the CMH and the football man of the year award as even comparing the two to one another is asinine in and of itself. That is a disservice to the brave men and women that have served this nation so just stop right there.

Ken

Reaction score
With all due respect certain members were lashing out well before anyone said anything negative in this thread....just start with page 1 and you will see what I mean.

Lashing out against people in a preemptive manner makes them no better than those they are lashing out against.
They did the bashing anyway. Worst "fans" sin existence.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That one hurt.
It shouldn’t since it’s not about football. Even those who hate having Dak as the starting QB should be proud to have a 4th Cowboy recognized as a great human being giving back to society. You didn’t at all, but I sincerely hope I don’t see any of the usual garbage in this thread. It’s not the SB, but this is a great honor for all of Cowboys nation, and there’s no place for negativity about on-field play in this thread.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak getting a non football related award and they acting like he won Super Bowl MVP lololololol
It goes deeper than that mountain it shows that he's the one man in the whole league of all the players and it's voted on by former players the commissioner and last year's winner that can make the most difference in his community.

Don't be short-sighted why do you think this is because he invests in the proper tools to do the job.

When you have a cheap owner and his cheap son who trade away your number one weapon don't replace it while watching your division rival stockpile their roster with talent and you get the scrapings from the barrel The TY Hilton's coming off the couch to try and win with.
You can't do the best job without the best tools.

It's not Daks commitment that is lacking on or off the field it's our owners commitment in his pet projects like Kellen Moore and refusal to be active in free agency

Ken

Reaction score
whoop the freaking doo. I'm not watching the cowboys to see who's the best guy. Great guy, a loser on the field. Can he get an award for that?
Talk about never accomplishing anything in life....Exhibit A

You just HATE that a Dallas Cowboy won the most prestigious award in the NFL huh? You poor thing.