Dak Prescott Not MVP Candidate? QB Left Off NFL Rankings

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is Dak better than Mahones, Josh, Lamar to you? How is that response even relative to anything being discussed?

This is about a response to someone saying the 2023 MVP field was weaker in a thread about Dak not being on an MVP list. I listed a guy who won one as recently as 2021, a guy viewed very recently as the second best QB in the league, and a guy whose career mirrors Dak to many.

What does it matter if Mahomes is better than all of them?
Because as you said the discussion was about the 2023 MVp Field and you brought up Tannenhill, Murray, Pickett, Cousins, Watson and Richardson….it was a silly *** response. Pure silliness.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I guarantee the gobs of sarcasm dripping off my post went right over your head.

That was a direct shot at the clowns who push the narrative that Dak retired Brady.

You know any of those clowns? lol
:laugh: :laugh:

Sarcasm…alright lol……

:laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you don’t think Joe Burrow would have gotten a single MVP vote if he played 17 games? Lamar may not have even won the division if that happened, which would have significantly impacted his MVP chances
I excluded Joe Burrow. I said I get why you’d say him. It’s the Ryan Tannenhills and Kenny Pickett’s you named I’m talking about. Not Burrow.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I excluded Joe Burrow. I said I get why you’d say him. It’s the Ryan Tannenhills and Kenny Pickett’s you named I’m talking about. Not Burrow.
You don’t think Aaron Rodgers would have gotten more votes than Allen had he stayed healthy and won the AFC East? The win difference was 7 vs 11 with Zach Wilson. Josh Allen finished fifth in voting. He wouldnt have had he been the 7th wild card or outright missed the playoffs

Pickett and Tannehill are examples of many QBs who got injured in 2023 in what a previous posters described as a down QB year that you objected to. Every QB has an opportunity to be in the MVP race, regardless of previous play. Dak more than anyone shows that

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think Ryan Tannenhill effected the MvP odds man sorry…..just don’t.
Is defending Dak really worth it?

You're making yourself look foolish right now with this "injured QBs don't give non injured QBs a better chance at MVP" theory of yours.

ThE ChIEfs HaVe ThE SaMe SuPeR BoWl OdDs WiThOut MaHomEs ThAn WiTh HiM. InJuReD QbS DoN'T AfFeCT OdDs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don’t think Aaron Rodgers would have gotten more votes than Allen had he stayed healthy and won the AFC East? The win difference was 7 vs 11 with Zach Wilson. Josh Allen finished fifth in voting. He wouldnt have had he been the 7th wild card or outright missed the playoffs

Pickett and Tannehill are examples of many QBs who got injured in 2023 in what a previous posters described as a down QB year that you objected to. Every QB has an opportunity to be in the MVP race, regardless of previous play. Dak more than anyone shows that
No I don’t. I haven’t seen Aaron Rodgers play like Aaron Rodgers in years and he’s 40. You’re playing the what if game when we have no idea what Aaron would’ve been last season.

Kenny Pickett and Ryan Tannenhill won’t even start this year but they would’ve been MVp candidates? You sound crazy.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No I don’t. I haven’t seen Aaron Rodgers play like Aaron Rodgers in years and he’s 40. You’re playing the what if game when we have no idea what Aaron would’ve been last season.

Kenny Pickett and Ryan Tannenhill won’t even start this year but they would’ve been MVp candidates? You sound crazy.
The impact on last year’s MVP race, as the person you were responding to was talking about. The list presented in the OP have either of those QBs as the 10 MVP candidates over Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is defending Dak really worth it?

You're making yourself look foolish right now with this "injured QBs don't give non injured QBs a better chance at MVP" theory of yours.

ThE ChIEfs HaVe ThE SaMe SuPeR BoWl OdDs WiThOut MaHomEs ThAn WiTh HiM. InJuReD QbS DoN'T AfFeCT OdDs.
You are confused about the argument at hand lol….this is why you don’t just jump into debates that don’t effect you…you just make yourself look stupid.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The impact on last year’s MVP race, as the person you were responding to was talking about. The list presented in the OP have either of those QBs as the 10 MVP candidates over Dak.
Tannenhill and Picket are MVP candidates over Dak last season? I’m not following what you’re saying….