Dak Prescott noticeably different in Cowboys offseason workouts

Jipper

Reaction score
LOL...lights it up baby ya!!!!
GL with that as going into his 4th year has more flaws than Tim Tebow!
oh well Sept is coming up and why do I have a feeling we will see the same ANEMIC passing game and posters as yourself will be calling for Moore's Head.....as Dak can do no wrong!:rolleyes:

if you actually believe he has more flaws than Tim Tebow then you really know nothing and I won't be able to take anything you say serious on here ever again...please tell me you are joking.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
if you actually believe he has more flaws than Tim Tebow then you really know nothing and I won't be able to take anything you say serious on here ever again...please tell me you are joking.

LOL old papster is one of the biggest haters on board this ship. If he fell overboard and Dak threw him a life preserver I'm thinking papster would refuse and his last breath before drowning would be screw you Dakster… glub bubble bubble pop

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL old papster is one of the biggest haters on board this ship. If he fell overboard and Dak threw him a life preserver I'm thinking papster would refuse and his last breath before drowning would be screw you Dakster… glub bubble bubble pop

If Dak threw him a life preserver, and he drops it, he and others will say it was off target, I am sure of it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I stopped taking him serious since he 1st started posting. But sometimes it is fun to go back and forth with him. :laugh:
As no insults fly, so it can be entertaining. But sometimes he can make some good points.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why are you surprised?
Tell me where Dak excels over Tim?
Now don't give me wins and losses just talent?
In fact both of them are very close in there game play such as being Non-accurate,panic driven in the pocket, poor reads downfield,unable to lead the WR.
In fact I think Tim's red-zone rankings we're higher than Dak's (29th).
Man lets be real here who do you think we got playing at QB Dan Marino? Stay down to Earth please.....
jeez.....without Zeke and all that talent he has around him bench player at best our Dak!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You use the word "Hate" to sell us Dak on your reality....which is la la land based!
Only thing I hate about Dak is the fact this Superbowl ready team is being held back due to Dak's many flaws!!!
Stop Zeke win the game!!!
Now go kiss that Dak poster which you value over the our team.....dang

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you surprised?
In fact both of them are very close in there game play such as being Non-accurate,panic driven in the pocket, poor reads downfield,unable to lead the WR.
Man lets be real here who do you think we got playing at QB Dan Marino? Stay down to Earth please.....
jeez.....without Zeke and all that talent he has around him bench player at best our Dak!

Really?
Wake up man.

The eye test alone tells anyone Dak is superior to Tim.
Not sure if you seen the last game of the season without Zeke, Dak took over that game and WON the game for us. But I guess that does not count in the eye test of many.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you surprised?

I suggest you do a little research before you make such statements.

Tim
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TeboTi00.htm

Dak
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PresDa01.htm

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really?
Wake up man.

The eye test alone tells anyone Dak is superior to Tim.
Not sure if you seen the last game of the season without Zeke, Dak took over that game and WON the game for us. But I guess that does not count in the eye test of many.

Sticks and stones......I really don't expect any NFL intelligence from the Dak clan here! Its pretty evident it's Dak first and foremost then the Cowboys!
Enjoy those 1-3 passes and keep hoping that Coop runs it to the house for a TD cause baby beyond Zeke that's all there is for our Dak and unfortunately for us....!!!!

Keep your goofy stats heck some here are posting stats that have Dak on the same level as Brady.....amazing stuff jeez lol

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
My thoughts on papster. He's old and should be more color blind. Know what I'm saying is avoidance of the boot to la la land. I'm very rarely politically correct. That's a first

shabazz

Reaction score

It’s almost comical and yet very sad how some posters cling to the classic 15 year old girls slogans such as “haters” and so on to dismiss genuine criticism of their hero’s or ideals. They constantly insinuate a personal hatred or an agenda for why others disagree with their opinions. This is merely a reflection of today’s society that some preach tolerance but will only tolerate an opinion that agrees with their own.

It’s the lazy persons way to hurl accusations at those that disagree with one’s opinions rather than debate the merits of the subject. Having said all this Dakota still sucks. Not as a person. Just as a Quarterback

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sticks and stones......I really don't expect any NFL intelligence from the Dak clan here! Its pretty evident it's Dak first and foremost then the Cowboys!
Enjoy those 1-3 passes and keep hoping that Coop runs it to the house for a TD cause baby beyond Zeke that's all there is for our Dak and unfortunately for us....!!!!

Keep your goofy stats heck some here are posting stats that have Dak on the same level as Brady.....amazing stuff jeez lol

Goofy stats, it is proof dude. You just hate Dak for some stupid reason, in your own little world. And I am not a huge Dak fan, just a fan willing to give him this year with a real OC, if that is what Moore can be. But I certainly do not hate the guy at QB. But I just look at it as a 60-40, approaching 70-30 that he is better than not.

I did not say he is approaching Brady. Read it correctly, can you? You are the one that made the goofy statement Tebow was better. I was just showing you facts of the stats.
And the NFL intelligence on here is far superior to yours obviously.
Why?, the eye test of reading, many more fans make can see why Dak is better than Tebow.

Jipper

Reaction score
Goofy stats, it is proof dude. You just hate Dak for some stupid reason, in your own little world. And I am not a huge Dak fan, just a fan willing to give him this year with a real OC, if that is what Moore can be. But I certainly do not hate the guy at QB. But I just look at it as a 60-40, approaching 70-30 that he is better than not.

I did not say he is approaching Brady. Read it correctly, can you? You are the one that made the goofy statement Tebow was better. I was just showing you facts of the stats.
And the NFL intelligence on here is far superior to yours obviously.
Why?, the eye test of reading, many more fans make can see why Dak is better than Tebow.

additionally, Tebow had very poor throwing mechanics that Dak does not have. Dak has opportunities for improvement especially in decision making and accuracy but there is no mechanic flaw limiting his ability to succeed like there was with Tibow.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s almost comical and yet very sad how some posters cling to the classic 15 year old girls slogans such as “haters” and so on to dismiss genuine criticism of their hero’s or ideals. They constantly insinuate a personal hatred or an agenda for why others disagree with their opinions. This is merely a reflection of today’s society that some preach tolerance but will only tolerate an opinion that agrees with their own.

It’s the lazy persons way to hurl accusations at those that disagree with one’s opinions rather than debate the merits of the subject. Having said all this Dakota still sucks. Not as a person. Just as a Quarterback

And it is the lazy way the so called "haters" to come in here and post over and over...Dak sucks...or this sucks or that sucks, but yet they offer no proof to back up their opinion...oh, my eye test...well, get the eyes checked then.
Back it up. I just posted the Tebow / Dak links to compare them, and was called out for posting goofy stats. Maybe that person doesn't like to click on proof links.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
additionally, Tebow had very poor throwing mechanics that Dak does not have. Dak has opportunities for improvement especially in decision making and accuracy but there is no mechanic flaw limiting his ability to succeed like there was with Tibow.

Yes, Dak is willing to work with Kitna to correct those mechanics. So we will see.
I know there are issues with Dak's game, but he is so far better than Tebow.
Some timing, pocket awareness, foot work, all correctable.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OMG its another universe another reality.....the Dak zone baby where reality is just a side-show!!!!

P.S. Have you seen Dak's footwork or his pocket presence bud?
His mechanics are simply terrible!
Guess not......

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

That's an insult to my intelligence dude and your avatar SPEAKS VOLUMES about who you are!!!