Dak Prescott now number 1 in the NFL in completion percentage

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Who here remembers that guy who repeatedly posted over the summer that "Dak doesn't throw a catchable ball.."

Dude where you at these days?

Please bring us some of your humorous explanations for how a guy who can't read defenses and doesn't throw catchable balls is now top 3 in passer rating, completion percentage, QBR, and #6 in yards per attempt.. You know as in "NOT dink and dunk."

Please come forth and dazzle us with your unparalleled QB knowledge. I would call you out by name but I honestly don't remember it. But you know who you are!

GINeric

Reaction score
Who here remembers that guy who repeatedly posted over the summer that "Dak doesn't throw a catchable ball.."

Please bring us some of your humorous explanations for how a guy who can't read defenses and doesn't throw catchable balls is now top 3 in passer rating, completion percentage, QBR, and #6 in yards per attempt.. You know as in "NOT dink and dunk."

Please come forth and dazzle us with your unparalleled QB knowledge. I would call you out by name but I honestly don't remember it. But you know who you are!

If you remember it, let me know what his name is. I'll call him out!! I love exposing low IQ Dak hating cowards and their hypocrisy.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score

I’ve been on a quest find them too.. it’s deer season and they are wearing that good cammo.. at this point it’s all of the people who don’t like the op.!!!! lol.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score

A light bulb has clicked on. The offense is finally doing well.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I never paid attention to Aikman's stats. I was confident in him because I saw him play well in the biggest of games. Staubach, too.

Some folks seem to need to keep reassuring themselves with Dak's stats. Probably because we've seen him in the biggest of games.

I don't care about Dak's stats. He lights up bad teams - cool. Do it in the biggest of games and win them. Otherwise, I don't care.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I never paid attention to Aikman's stats. I was confident in him because I saw him play well in the biggest of games. Staubach, too.

Some folks seem to need to keep reassuring themselves with Dak's stats. Probably because we've seen him in the biggest of games.

I don't care about Dak's stats. He lights up bad teams - cool. Do it in the biggest of games and win them. Otherwise, I don't care.
Aikman showed up in the playoffs. Where it counts

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Make sure the rest of the team knows what the calendar says. He's definitely not the only player on the squad to have played bad in January.
It's a team game, of course, but when you look up Dak's stats versus Aikman's stats here's what you see.

One guy had better postseason numbers than regular seasons ones, and the other has worse. That playoff opposition is tougher is even more telling.

The rest of the team matters, but one guy elevated his play in the postseason. We have not seen that from the other. Not yet, anyway.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Waaaaah!!!!

GINeric

Reaction score
It's a team game, of course, but when you look up Dak's stats versus Aikman's stats here's what you see.

One guy had better postseason numbers than regular seasons ones, and the other has worse. That playoff opposition is tougher is even more telling.

The rest of the team matters, but one guy elevated his play in the postseason. We have not seen that from the other. Not yet, anyway.

Aikman was definitely a better quarterback than Dak will probably ever be.... with that said, that not really a fair comparison and here's why.....

Who had a better offensive line?? Aikman
Who had a better receiving corp?? Aikman
Who had a better running game/running back?? Aikman
Who had a better Head Coach?? Aikman
Who had a better overall coaching staff?? Aikman

If this isn't true, let me know which area Dak had better than Aikman on this list.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

Would you trade Dak for Josh Allen straight up right now?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He literally just lit up the best team in the NFL two weeks ago lol.

plasticman

Reaction score
The criticism has not been fair. Dak has played well in four of the six playoff games he has started. In fact, the only games in which Dak has not played well in the playoffs is the 49ers playoff games.

If you combine all his playoff games except the two 49ers games he has a 107.4 passer rating with 91-136-1099YDS-9TD-2INT. He also ran for 3TD's which gives him 12 TD's scored in those 4 games. Only one quarterback in this regular season currently has a better passer rating.

When you combine the two 49ers games, Dak has a passer rating of 66.7 for 46-80-460-2TD-3INT and one rushing TD. However, no one can say that the Cowboys lost these two games because of Dak exclusively. In both cases, it came down to the last few plays of the game.

As long as Dak and the Cowboys continue their current trend, this could be the year that he can put a muzzle on all the critics.