Dak Prescott now number 1 in the NFL in completion percentage

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I believe the best is yet to come for Dak and the Cowboys. Obviously Dak can't do it by himself but he's held to a higher standard being the QB of a very high profile team. The same applied to Romo. For the Dak doubters people will just continue to move the goalposts even when the Cowboys beat the best teams. For some people nothing Dak does is ever enough and never will be.
Oh for sure. When Dak wins a SB trust there will still be those same guys doubting what their eyes show them.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
What a turnaround for the lad. From JAG to high-achieving and serviceable QB.
Yep, sadly he gets too much blame and too much credit.
With very few exceptions, most QBs succeed or fail based on the OL, the run game, his receivers, and a TE security blanket, along with being in the right system with the right play-caller.

Does anyone think Mahomes or Burrow would be having the careers they are having or even going to the playoffs if they were in NE, SD, Tenn, NY-G, Chicago, Carolina, or Arizona this year? They would make those teams better, but if they were playing behind those OLines, with the lack of weapons, and in those offenses with those coaches, they wouldn’t even look like the same players.

I‘m a Dak fan, but I’ll admit he’s not in the same class with Burrow and Mahomes. Still, he’s a solid franchise QB who can win, but the Cowboys don’t win or lose solely on his shoulders. Every player who takes the field, along with the coaches, determine what he can achieve. If Dak had been in KC the past 7 years, he still wouldn’t be Mahommes, but I have no doubt that Andy Reid would have built the team and offense to fit his best skills and still won at least 1 SB.

Unless you are playing with a bust or bottom tier QB, you win or lose more games based on the OL, weapons, and coaching than because your QB performed miracles or was the biggest problem on the field. the Chargers and Vikings both show how important all the other factors are.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
New NFL rule:
Team whos QB has the most awesome stats entering the playoffs is awarded a 10 pt lead to start each game.