Dak Prescott now number 1 in the NFL in completion percentage

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man you’re all over the place. I’m talking about stats that are incorrect. Not right. Saying nonsense that’s not true.
Okay so give me an example then.

I think it could be hard to post "stats that aren't true" but if you can show me then I'll get it.

"nonsense that isn't true"...so like WHAT? SO much of this forum is OPINION. Just because you disagree doesn';t mean it is "nonsense that's not true".

So show me what you mean.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I hate oversimplifying logic like this. Let’s follow your logic line. There are 3 current active starting QBs with rings (Mahomes, Stafford, Wilson). Those are the only guys that have “won for their teams” as you said. Burrow nope, hurts nope, Lamar nope, Herbert nope, Dak nope, Watson nope…. You get my point. There is only 1 winner per year. And yet you have a list of about 10-12 QBs that realistically have a chance to help their team win a SB per year. All of those probowl level QBs are “the guy” for their respective franchises. We have one of the better ones in the league. All we can do is hope him and the rest of his team are firing during the playoffs and can get it done.
First road playoff game since Aikman (ie, Romo never did that).

Also Dak has owned the nfc east most of his career.

GINeric

Reaction score
Didn't we play Tampa Last JANUARY ???? Just asking since the whole Narrative got shifted from How he's playing RIGHT NOW, to how he plays in JANUARY.

OR does the FACT that we won make the Tampa win null and void? I'll answer we played on JANUARY 16

That's exactly my point, but here's the problem.

When Dak leads us to a win over a good team, "it's because of the rest of the team"

When Dak loses to a good team, not matter how good or bad he OR the other players played, "its always Dak's fault that we loss the game.

Oh, here's another one of my favorites....

When we beat a good team, "it's because of this or that player on the opposing team wasn't there, or that team wasn't really that good"

But none of those injuries were mentioned when we played without our complete starting offensive line intact for two years.....

You see how that works??? These low IQ cowards are dumb as hell, but they're incredibly strong from frequently moving goal posts all season.

In their weak, dumb minds, Dak has never led us to wins over winning teams, despite his record vs winning teams being 23-25. Oh, these lame idiots will somehow put a spin job on this too.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
And absolutely none of that makes any sense, fact is they have been winning 12-5 12-5, now we're 6-3... I mean I would think that that's winning. so we've been around saying the same things tell me you been hiding because you don't like it Prescott's not changed, last year his interceptions seven of them were not his fault, coming off a broken hand he had us just blazing on offense for six games in a row after he came back 36 points per game, top 3 in 3rd down and Redzone scoring, nothing has changed... the only thing that changes is the stuff around Prescott, we all want the team to win but we're tired of alleged fans picking apart the quarterback when really there isn't a reason to be doing so...

Put that same energy in talking about how weak the offensive line has been even this year, the lack of a run game, defense puking in the three losses, I mean you want to talk about the bad parts of the team talk about it all not just the quarterback... the quarterbacks doing what he can with sometimes very little... in the playoffs it's the same thing you show me a game where Prescott had a strong run game, a strong offensive line ,and the defense all show up in the same game and then he played poorly, it never happens...its quite the opposite hes had very good games in the payoffs and still lost..

I can tell you this troy and Roger never ever had to carry this team, so no one can ever really if they could carry the team without help because they had a strong run game great defense great offensive line some of the best coaches on the planet that's why they were successful....

Everything you mention I not only agree with you but have commented on over the last few weeks, as well as giving Dak credit. Even though historically i have not … my posting history proves these points. My point is Ronnie’s takes are usually always about one player vs the team and it’s weird.

To each their own though

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Problem is we had a 1st down on the 6 yard line and he couldn't lead us into the end zone for the W.

It's a pattern.
While true the reason they failed isn’t a pattern from just the QB. He was on the 6th yard line but what’s not being said is they committed a penalty that drove them back as well as a sack he took.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
While of course it's true...it is a team game. The QB usually has more to do with it than anyone else.

But regardless you said "Dak is "the guy"".

The guy for what?
Playoff failure. Duh.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
They all do after Dallas beats them.
even before, lol. The Iggles pass D is horrid this year, so one cannot say Dak lit up the best team in the NFL even though he did play very well, it was against the team with the best record, but one of the top 5 worst pass defenses

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
That's exactly my point, but here's the problem.

When Dak leads us to a win over a good team, "it's because of the rest of the team"

When Dak loses to a good team, not matter how good or bad he OR the other players played, "its always Dak's fault that we loss the game.

Oh, here's another one of my favorites....

When we beat a good team, "it's because of this or that player on the opposing team wasn't there, or that team wasn't really that good"

But none of those injuries were mentioned when we played without our complete starting offensive line intact for two years.....

You see how that works??? These low IQ cowards are dumb as hell, but they're incredibly strong from frequently moving goal posts all season.

In their weak, dumb minds, Dak has never led us to wins over winning teams, despite his record vs winning teams being 23-25. Oh, these lame idiots will somehow put a spin job on this too.
I hear you but let me tell you. I have been an AVID Dak supporter ever since he got the job. A job at the time I didn't want him to have by the way because my QB at the time (Tony Romo) had unfinished business. I truly believe that first year Tony would have gotten us a Super Bowl. Anyway I believed in Dak then , I believe in him now. I'm not going to let some Meandering Nabobs on the internet or anywhere else, tell me I don't see what I see. Dak has always been what he is now. And NO ONE's going to talk me out of it. Not Stephen A.
Not Colon Cowaste, Nobody. Dak Has won us games, He has won us Playoff games. If you want to say it ain't so , have at it. I know what I saw.