Dak Prescott now number 1 in the NFL in completion percentage

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
who have one of the worst passes defenses right now, remember.
Ok so what do y'all want? Y'all say he can't do it against good teams but now exclude the Eagles because they have a weakness in their secondary? So now the bar is do it against a top 5 secondary and a great team. Alright. lol

cowboyed

Reaction score
A light bulb has clicked on. The offense is finally doing well.
It's more than just a Dak lightbulb clicking on. We have some talented receivers out there and the Oline is starting to gel again. It's also about quality depth to offset key player injuries.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I never paid attention to Aikman's stats. I was confident in him because I saw him play well in the biggest of games. Staubach, too.

Some folks seem to need to keep reassuring themselves with Dak's stats. Probably because we've seen him in the biggest of games.

I don't care about Dak's stats. He lights up bad teams - cool. Do it in the biggest of games and win them. Otherwise, I don't care.
Now I understand why you hung up the mod gig.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Ok so what do y'all want? Y'all say he can't do it against good teams but now exclude the Eagles because they have a weakness in their secondary? So now the bar is do it against a top 5 secondary and a great team. Alright. lol
He doesn't do it in big games, and these big games typically have big D's...we did lose the game, and point is the Iggles D will hold them back from a ring this year

erod

Reaction score
Who here remembers that guy who repeatedly posted over the summer that "Dak doesn't throw a catchable ball.."

Dude where you at these days?

Please bring us some of your humorous explanations for how a guy who can't read defenses and doesn't throw catchable balls is now top 3 in passer rating, completion percentage, QBR, and #6 in yards per attempt.. You know as in "NOT dink and dunk."

Please come forth and dazzle us with your unparalleled QB knowledge. I would call you out by name but I honestly don't remember it. But you know who you are!
Against garbage teams. Let us know when he beats a winning team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He doesn't do it in big games, and these big games typically have big D's...we did lose the game, and point is the Iggles D will hold them back from a ring this year
Ok so what would you like for him to do? What teams qualify as quality opponents?

MS17

Reaction score
I just want to see these numbers continue into January. To see it sustained. He's getting good protection and using the pocket real well right now.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I believe the best is yet to come for Dak and the Cowboys. Obviously Dak can't do it by himself but he's held to a higher standard being the QB of a very high profile team. The same applied to Romo. For the Dak doubters people will just continue to move the goalposts even when the Cowboys beat the best teams. For some people nothing Dak does is ever enough and never will be.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Perfection.

Even when he had a near perfect game there were still a couple of holdouts calling him out for not finding one open receiver who was a little deeper than the open receiver he actually hit.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak has always been a high completion guy. Not surprising at all.