News: Dak Prescott on the rematch with the NY Giants, Pro Bowl voting and TMZ-level scrutiny

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FRISCO - When Dak Prescott reviewed the game footage from the season opener against the New York Giants on Sept. 11, he could tell he was a rookie playing his first NFL game.

The Cowboys lost, 20-19. But they haven't lost since, as you may have heard, putting together an 11-1 record. The rematch with the Giants is Sunday in New Jersey.

"I watched back the tape, and I shake my head sometimes at the things I did or the throws I didn't make cause I wasn't trusting it," Prescott said Wednesday. "But I've definitely grown a ton since then, just being able to see the defenses faster, recognize what's going on, knowing and making confident decisions, and letting the ball go."

Read the rest: http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...-ny-giants-pro-bowl-voting-tmz-level-scrutiny

Animosity

Reaction score
Not going to lie, I am kind of hoping we lose this one cause he we win out, all I am going to think about is that 1 loss against the Giants that prevented us from going 16-0.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Not going to lie, I am kind of hoping we lose this one cause he we win out, all I am going to think about is that 1 loss against the Giants that prevented us from going 16-0.
We'll have two tough games after this one, neither is a gimmy.

And the gongshow an undefeated season would have brought would have been way too much pressure on Dak and such a young team. That loss was a blessing

Reaction score
If we were to run the table and finish 18-1 with just a one point loss on opening day, we would be right there with the undefeated Dolphins, the '85 Bears, the 15-1 49ers as one of the best teams of all time.

That would be unbelieveable. I do think we will lose somewhere along the way. Hopefully it won't be a playoff game.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If we were to run the table and finish 18-1 with just a one point loss on opening day, we would be right there with the undefeated Dolphins, the '85 Bears, the 15-1 49ers as one of the best teams of all time.

That would be unbelieveable. I do think we will lose somewhere along the way. Hopefully it won't be a playoff game.
I can see it against the Eagles in the last week of the season. Against our 2nd stringers in the second half.

movaughn88

Reaction score
The reason I don't worry about some of the partying, and hearing about this duo going out together, is that they are actual roommates and good friends. I trust Dak to keep things fun, but on the level.

fifaguy

Reaction score
That sink just got heavier with JPP out. And I am just fine with that.

They always seem to generate a big rush against us. Some consider this game to be a slam dunk for the Boys, but I expect a closely contested dogfight down to the last minute as usual...

robjay04

Reaction score
What did he say about the tmz stuff?

It's making me pay a dollar to see.