News: Dak Prescott on the rematch with the NY Giants, Pro Bowl voting and TMZ-level scrutiny

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke should both be better.
Division games are usually tough anyway though.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I have a feeling both Dak and Zeke are going to have a monster game. They want to prove week one was a fluke.

And I also feel a lot better knowing JPP isn't going to be lining up over Doug Free. I like Free, but that game he had in Minnesota was rough, to be kind.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What did he say about the tmz stuff?

It's making me pay a dollar to see.
----------quoted...
:star:

Many outings by the rookie will end up shared on social media or covered by TMZ - from shopping at Target to going out on the town with Elliott.

"Definitely showed me what the spotlight does, how to get used to it and prepare for TMZ or whatever may be out there," Prescott said of his time at MSU. "I've just got to be smart. At the end of the day, just be smart about my decisions, know everything has a consequence, good or bad."

Prescott is aware he's being watched when he's having fun - on and off the field.

"I mean, I'm 23, I'm going to have fun," Prescott said. "I'm a real person. I love this game. When I come here it's strictly business, but I know how to separate the two."
:starspin:

followthestar

Reaction score
Its so easy to like this kid. It kinda makes me wonder how Romo would have done if he had started right out of college somehow. Both are class acts and I'm glad at least we've had great QBing for the last decade, and possibly the next one as well. Dak will hopefully accomplish what it looks like Tony will not - a Championship!!! If not this year, soon...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
TMZ is disgusting in pro-sports.

Disgusting.

That's really all I have to add. And that's coming from a fan boi of all things sports debate.

TMZ is nasty (in our sports bubble).

@Kaiser, I know we've gone here before. I just can't, for the life of me, shake how nasty it is that TMZ is in sports.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's hard to describe exactly, but Dak speaks like someone who has a lot more experience than he does -- like he has an advanced degree in leadership.

?,,, I've read the he actually has took some kind of 'leadership' skills/training course in college.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Wentz has fun too. Just in Philly. Where no reporters care to go. Philly doesn't sell or get clicks.
And it also helps, in this case, that Wentz isn't a superstar player yet, like Dak and Zeke are. The latter two are already household names.