News: Dak Prescott on the rematch with the NY Giants, Pro Bowl voting and TMZ-level scrutiny

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Giants will be dealing with a better QB than the one they saw in game #1. Of course, the same can be said for Ezekiel Elliott. Win or lose, the upcoming game with them should be considerably more competitive on our part than it was back then. Let's hope it works to our advantage, regardless of the away location and the cold. Our games with NY are usually close and I'm expecting this one to be that way as well.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
----------quoted...
:star:

Many outings by the rookie will end up shared on social media or covered by TMZ - from shopping at Target to going out on the town with Elliott.

"Definitely showed me what the spotlight does, how to get used to it and prepare for TMZ or whatever may be out there," Prescott said of his time at MSU. "I've just got to be smart. At the end of the day, just be smart about my decisions, know everything has a consequence, good or bad."

Prescott is aware he's being watched when he's having fun - on and off the field.

"I mean, I'm 23, I'm going to have fun," Prescott said. "I'm a real person. I love this game. When I come here it's strictly business, but I know how to separate the two."
:starspin:
That's prodigy speak.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Its so easy to like this kid. It kinda makes me wonder how Romo would have done if he had started right out of college somehow. Both are class acts and I'm glad at least we've had great QBing for the last decade, and possibly the next one as well. Dak will hopefully accomplish what it looks like Tony will not - a Championship!!! If not this year, soon...
It always come back to Romo. Its a sickness.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Not going to lie, I am kind of hoping we lose this one cause he we win out, all I am going to think about is that 1 loss against the Giants that prevented us from going 16-0.

Not me. I hope we crush the G-strings and every team we play after that.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
Not going to lie, I am kind of hoping we lose this one cause he we win out, all I am going to think about is that 1 loss against the Giants that prevented us from going 16-0.
you are not a die hard fan. no real cowboy fan wants to lose.

arglebargle

Reaction score
Troubling article. "I'm going to have fun."...."I know how to separate the two."

Maybe. Maybe not.
Still grasping at straws to justify your laughable draft commentary, eh? No such luck.

But hey, a lot of the pro scouts are in the same boat as you, so at least it won't be lonely.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
He (Dak) is definitely well-spoken. Smart kid. I really liked the part where he reminded us he was 23. I think a lot of fans forget that a huge chunk of these players are still kids. They have a lot thrown on their shoulders right away but they deserve to have fun too. Obviously they should do it in a responsible manner. You're only young once. Enjoy it. Remember what you were doing at 23? I do. Lol

BigD16

Reaction score
Dak has the perfect answer for everything, on and off the field.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He's still a rookie (despite what some say) and the Giants will throw the kitchen sink at him this time.

It's not like he hasn't been getting that lately anyway.

The game plan lately has been to stop the run, which only the Eagles and Vikings have done successfully, and then blitz heavily on passing downs.

Let's see if they can stop the run first.