Dak Prescott ranked 1 free agent of 2021

SackMaster

Reaction score
Plummer is #4 here. LOL
https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1648956
Bledsoe is #1
Matt Flynn is #5 LOL
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-agency-tracking-the-nfls-top-100-free-agents

Michael Vick is #2 LOL
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/568492-top-50-2011-nfl-free-agents-and-where-they-could-end-up
Rex Grossman #1 LOL Culpepper #2 McCown #3 LOL
https://blog.chron.com/fanblogtexan...-agents-bring-your-appetite-this-is-a-buffet/
This article is brilliant as it gives you the most coveted FA QBs of the last decade.
From Brock Osweiler to Matt Cassel to Jason Campbell. Just a who’s who of overpriced, coveted fail.
https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/nfl-free-agent-quarterbacks-past-10-years-030917
So what you are saying is "Top Tier" free agents are not always as good as they are made out to be?

Interesting.
:laugh:

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Of course providing all these examples, is really great when you ignore all the examples of resigning QB’s that worked out for teams right?

I mean that’s the point. You’re cherry picking to make a point. And it’s ignorant at best.

Smart money says Dak doesn’t even hit free agency.

Resigning? I’m going off history. No QB has ever been tagged and then resigned by the team that tagged him. Your cherry picking, son. Not me. I’m going off history.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Resigning? I’m going off history. No QB has ever been tagged and then resigned by the team that tagged him. Your cherry picking, son. Not me. I’m going off history.

Your argument is stupid. You mention cousins. You cherry pick the cousins situation

You ignore the Brees situation who was tagged and then went to New Orleans. You fail to mention that situation..... probably because of how it turned out.

therefore you are cherry picking and only mentioning the situation you want to mention and not the other one.

cherry picking/dishonest argument

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Your argument is stupid. You mention cousins. You cherry pick the cousins situation

You ignore the Brees situation who was tagged and then went to New Orleans. You fail to mention that situation..... probably because of how it turned out.

therefore you are cherry picking and only mentioning the situation you want to mention and not the other one.

cherry picking/dishonest argument
I’m not cherry picking anything. I just gave you numerous QBs from the last 20 years. All highly ranked according to these lists. I even left off Jeff Garcia and Jake Delhomme who were both top 5 FAs. LOL
All losers. Except for Brees. Who still sucked turds in SD. I guess he’s the exception cause lord knows, Dak isn’t. LOL.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not cherry picking anything. I just gave you numerous QBs from the last 20 years. All highly ranked according to these lists. I even left off Jeff Garcia and Jake Delhomme who were both top 5 FAs. LOL
All losers. Except for Brees. Who still sucked turds in SD. I guess he’s the exception cause lord knows, Dak isn’t. LOL.

You’re bouncing around arguments. One minute you’re talking about free agent rankings. The next you’re cherry picking about the cousins franchise tag situation.

it’s stupid.

the top free agent lists are all just a pointless exercise anyway because they don’t include all the QB’s who ultimately get resigned and don’t hit free agency.

Dak effectively won’t even be a free agent because he will either agree to a new deal prior to
Free agency or be hit with an exclusive
Franchise tag.

Also, your lists you posted had guys like Drew Brees and Tom Brady on them, but you ignored them and just mentioned the QB’s who ended up sucking because you’re being dishonest and cherry picking.

so you sit here LOLing while mentioning delhomme, And the like but ignoring the times guys like Brees and Brady and Manning were all free agents.

which makes your argument........ stupid.

There are literally multiple hall of fame QB’s who hit free agency in the last couple
Of decades, and went on to great success with their second teams.

but for some reason, you don’t want to mention them and you mention only the bad QB’s. Because it doesn’t fit your narrative

Last edited:

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
You’re bouncing around arguments. One minute you’re talking about free agent rankings. The next you’re cherry picking about the cousins franchise tag situation.

it’s stupid.

the top free agent lists are all just a pointless exercise anyway because they don’t include all the QB’s who ultimately get resigned and don’t hit free agency.

Dak effectively won’t even be a free agent because he will either agree to a new deal prior to
Free agency or be hit with an exclusive
Franchise tag.

Also, your lists you posted had guys like Drew Brees and Tom Brady on them, but you ignored them and just mentioned the QB’s who ended up sucking because you’re being dishonest and cherry picking.

so you sit here LOLing while mentioning delhomme, And the like but ignoring the times guys like Brees and Brady and Manning were all free agents.

which makes your argument........ stupid.
No, your complaining is......... stupid.
If you don’t like these QBs cause your butthurt, that’s your problem. The majority of franchised FA QBs suck. Including Dak. The majority of Unrestricted Free Agent QBs suck too. Except a very select few.
Sorry, as I posted out, it’s history. Go soothe your butthurt.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If you don’t like these QBs cause your butthurt, that’s your problem. The majority of franchised FA QBs suck. Including Dak. The majority of Unrestricted Free Agent QBs suck too. Except a very select few.

No I’m just calling you out for being a liar and fraud poster who LOL’s while mentioning only half the facts and ignoring the ones that don’t fit your sad narrative.

Sorry me pointing out your dishonesty and the fact that you’re just wrong, triggers you.

..... if you ignore all the good QB’s
Who hit free agency and look at just the ones I want to point out, it’s really funny LOL.......

That’s a poor argument.

shabazz

Reaction score

They love Dakota unconditionally......they self identify with Rayne and consider any honest critique to be an attack on them.....very narrow thinking, but predictable

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
No I’m just calling you out for being a liar and fraud poster who LOL’s while mentioning only half the facts and ignoring the ones that don’t fit your sad narrative.

Sorry me pointing out your dishonesty and the fact that you’re just wrong, triggers you.

I’m not sorry for posting numerous links to cause your butthurt to flare up. Your just going to have to deal with the fact there’s been many, many bad QBs who were highly ranked as UFA and there’s only been one tagged QB who even remotely panned out. It’s like 90% QB fail rate. Go back to soothing your butthurt, son.

shabazz

Reaction score
Of course providing all these examples, is really great when you ignore all the examples of resigning QB’s that worked out for teams right?

I mean that’s the point. You’re cherry picking to make a point. And it’s ignorant at best.

I mean one of the examples you even gave had Drew Brees at #1 but you mention Matt Flynn.

you’re just cherry picking and it’s pathetic.

Smart money says Dak doesn’t even hit free agency.

Just as you told us last year that, “ the smart money is on Dak never getting franchised.....we all know how that turned out but don’t let that stop your “enlightened” predictions

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Just as you told us last year that, “ the smart money is on Dak never getting franchised.....we all know how that turned out but don’t let that stop your “enlightened” predictions

LOL.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Of course I could pull up all the wrong stuff you’ve said for years. But that would be a full time job.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not sorry for posting numerous links to cause your butthurt to flare up. Your just going to have to deal with the fact there’s been many, many bad QBs who were highly ranked as UFA and there’s only been one tagged QB who even remotely panned out. It’s like 90% QB fail rate. Go back to soothing your butthurt, son.

Nobody is arguing that’s not the case. Most QB’s in general aren’t good. Most ones drafted. Most in the nfl. So of course most free agent ones aren’t good either.

That isn’t indicative of anything though and in no way shape or form means any QB that hits free agency sucks just because they hit free agency or get franchised.

The only reason this is even a conversation is because Dak turned down the contract offer he got. Which looks like a poor decision by him but he wasn’t franchised because the cowboys Didn’t want to extend his contract.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Nobody is arguing that’s not the case. Most QB’s in general aren’t good. Most ones drafted. Most in the nfl. So of course most free agent ones aren’t good either.

That isn’t indicative of anything though and in no way shape or form means any QB that hits free agency sucks just because they hit free agency or get franchised.

Sure it is. Rarely do quality QBs hit FA. It’s rare. Yes, it does happen but it’s really rare. Cause they are the most coveted commodity in pro sports.
Franchised QBs always get released by the team that franchised them. Every. Single. Time.
This post is simple factual history as my links support If it frustrates you, I’m not sorry. It’s not me deciding these outcomes.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
I don't agree. There are plenty of desperate GM's that will gladly overpay for Dak and his particular brand of mediocrity.

As my links support. Again and again.
Fun fact. While I was doing a cursory search for those links which was simple, I came across a blurb on Matt Scaub. He was traded for 2 2nd round picks to ATL. He’s made over 100 million in his NFL career.
And folks think this isn’t about the money with Dak. LOL.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sure it is. Rarely do quality QBs hit FA. It’s rare. Yes, it does happen but it’s really rare. Cause they are the most coveted commodity in pro sports.
Franchised QBs always get released by the team that franchised them. Every. Single. Time.
This post is simple factual history as my links support If it frustrates you, I’m not sorry. It’s not me deciding these outcomes.

Quality QB’s in general are pretty rare. Again there’s been two examples of this particular situation in history. So it’s not like there’s a large sample size.

It’s happened twice.

Once prolly worked out for the team
Letting the player walk.....
The Commanders.

once it definitely didn’t help the team letting the QB walk..... the chargers.

so you mention this rare situation that has happened twice. And half the time it was a mistake by the team to let the QB go.

so how is that an argument for or against Dak.

based on the history, there’s a 50/50
Chance letting Dak walk would be the right choice.