Twitter: Dak Prescott responds to Landon Collins

aria

Reaction score
It was Crayton's fault we lost. ;)
He wasn’t innocent either but I’d like to know my QB did everything humanly possible to prepare for the game (especially a divisional round playoff game against a hated rival) because any INT, incompletion, off throw, etc will now raise doubts and “what ifs”. He had a 50% completion rate that game which I’m sure was everyone’s fault but his. I’ll never forgive him for that, I gruly thought we would go to the SB and win that year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

756PYnd.png

Dak's gonna have to play a lot better than this, a lot better.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/was-te-by-committee-adequate-vs-car.414577/#post-8423618

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He wasn’t innocent either but I’d like to know my QB did everything humanly possible to prepare for the game (especially a divisional round playoff game against a hated rival) because any INT, incompletion, off throw, etc will now raise doubts and “what ifs”. He had a 50% completion rate that game which I’m sure was everyone’s fault but his. I’ll never forgive him for that, I gruly thought we would go to the SB and win that year.
I watched that game and just shook my head. But I was a hater.

zerofill

Reaction score
landon poked a sleeping bear. 150 yds, 1 td coming.

lol...

Well in reality... the next 3 games are mediocre teams as well... So he should look like a 3rd year starting QB in those... If we can't beat the Giants, dismantled Hawks, and the Lions... it is definitely game over.

If we do beat them, Dak will be all pro again on the forum lol... until the Texans and Jags. Since the Jags will more then likely dismantle this offense in every way.

khiladi

Reaction score
You mean the 3-13 Giants with the horrible defense?

That was the game where we were struggling and tied with the pathetic 2-11 Giants at the time 10-10 going into the 4th quarter and Dak once again was scoreless in the third.

And then Rod Smith took a busted play by the Giants on a quick slant 81 yards. And Beasley basically took a dump off 54 yards, while breaking one tackle, meaning over 135 yards came on RAC by crappy Giants defense.

And then Dak threw another TD in garbage time after Sean Lee picked a pass in Giants territory.

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't get hating on Dak personally. He seems like a decent young man and he is trying. That said he just isn't good enough to be a franchise QB.

I get it, especially when he called out Dez saying maybe he needs to throw it at his helmet, when he threw it behind Dez and Dak forgets to mention the very next play after that he throws it over the head of Zeke, into one of his 6 pick 6s on the year..

Or when he didn’t let Rush play in the final game of the season against third string scrubs, because of how important it was to end on a high note or some garbage..

I’m tired of this scrub..

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That was the game where we were struggling and tied with the pathetic 2-11 Giants at the time 10-10 going into the 4th quarter and Dak once again was scoreless in the third.

And then Rod Smith took a busted play by the Giants on a quick slant 81 yards. And Beasley basically took a dump off 54 yards, while breaking one tackle, meaning over 135 yards came on RAC by crappy Giants defense.

And then Dak threw another TD in garbage time after Sean Lee picked a pass in Giants territory.
Hey,Man! of course half of the room would call it a busted play by the GNATS D ,with that short but committed & with lazer like quickness,,, er,,,can I add the embellishments of focused ,no befuddled second thoughts,doubts, nor indecisive ball clutching time wasted, in that pass to the #45 for a T.D.?,,,Cuz' I'm not seeing this picture of which the colors yer' painting it in,,,on that particular playo_O
:starspin::star::starspin: