Twitter: Dak Prescott responds to Landon Collins

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get it, especially when he called out Dez saying maybe he needs to throw it at his helmet, when he threw it behind Dez and Dak forgets to mention the very next play after that he throws it over the head of Zeke, into one of his 6 pick 6s on the year..

Or when he didn’t let Rush play in the final game of the season against third string scrubs, because of how important it was to end on a high note or some garbage..

I’m tired of this scrub..

Dak is a parasite of the Star and will use whatever PR he can to keep this undeserving Job he has by sheer Luck and goofy Jerry and son..... That Dez comment was another scam attempt to alter his inept play reality to the masses!
The sooner he's out of town as his victims (Romo,Dez, Witten) and losses are increasing weekly.....He is and will be remembered as the Cowboy Con-man who brought destruction and misery to the Star!
Dak only cares about Dak.......PERIOD!

dfense

Reaction score
Great, they're already in Dak's head. At this point in Dak's career, he should learn to just shut up.

Just like Zeke talking about running for 200 yards in a game. Maybe he should concentrate on stringing together a couple solid games first.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
It's been the same way since Daks rookie season. Carolina was 8 in the box 53% of the time which is an increase from the 38% he faced in his rookie season. Just one game but I highly doubt that the 53% will continue the rest of the season.

Blake

Reaction score
Dak is a parasite of the Star and will use whatever PR he can to keep this undeserving Job he has by sheer Luck and goofy Jerry and son..... That Dez comment was another scam attempt to alter his inept play reality to the masses!
The sooner he's out of town as his victims (Romo,Dez, Witten) and losses are increasing weekly.....He is and will be remembered as the Cowboy Con-man who brought destruction and misery to the Star!

Every post of yours reeks of having somekind of personal vendetta against dak. Makes you seem mental and emotionally unstable man. Just stating the facts.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Last year in NY, without Zek, Dak threw for 332 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs ... passer rating of 137.1.

It seems Landon Collins has a very short memory.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Parasite is a bit strong or criticism wouldn’t you say Pappy?

Dak is a good guy, a hard worker, and has the desire to be a good QB. He just may not be getting there. And if he does ultimately fail, it won’t be from a lack of effort.

So I feel like calling him a parasite is overly negative.

If you want to criticize his play, have at it, his poor level of play deserves the criticism.

uvaballa

Reaction score
It's been the same way since Daks rookie season. Carolina was 8 in the box 53% of the time which is an increase from the 38% he faced in his rookie season. Just one game but I highly doubt that the 53% will continue the rest of the season.
Someone already posted a link that showed Carolina was not stacking the box that much.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Look at him....he's already looks frazzled and scared.... by game time BOOM..... basically this is the face of a desperate man who knows his facade is over.....we'll look on the bright side Dak for a 4th round pick you made around 10 million bucks being part of the Cowboy Star ...for a flash in the pan not a bad pay check at all bud.....

Goodbye Dak and don't let the Door hit you in the @@@

Nah...look at Dak in that interview. I never seen him look so deadly focused and serious. Dak looks laser focused. Dak will have a nice game. Cowboys win this week. This may have been exactly what he and the team needed.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look at him....he's already looks frazzled and scared.... by game time BOOM..... basically this is the face of a desperate man who knows his facade is over.....we'll look on the bright side Dak for a 4th round pick you made around 10 million bucks being part of the Cowboy Star ...for a flash in the pan not a bad pay check at all bud.....

Goodbye Dak and don't let the Door hit you in the @@@

Did Dak sleep with your girlfriend or something? :laugh:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Imagine if we were playing Jax and Jalen Ramsey chimmed in on Dak? If I were a CB playing against Dak, I would say the same thing and more. They watch that film too. When they stop laughing in their meetings, I am sure they say all sorts of things.

As for what Dak said, I have nothing against his comment. It was as good a reply as could be given.

I just hope he gets his heart and mind right and plays loose and just lets it rip. When he does that, he is serviceable. Dallas can win games with that Dak. The tight, fearful, unsure Dak we saw last week will not win.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the giants put a lot of pressure on dak he will have a difficult game if he has clean pocket not much pressure he will do okay I hope