Twitter: Dak Prescott responds to Landon Collins

Blackrain

Reaction score
Romo would have never responded that way. He would let his play do the talking and hang 35 points on them.

But we will never know this for sure because nobody would have said this about him because he was a baller

Yep he would hang 35 on um then throw a pick in our end cause he decided to change a play instead of run the clock out . They would score and win 38-35

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
So, Landon Collins stated the obvious NFL book on how to play the Cowboys offense. Most of us have known this truth for several months. Eight in the box... Where's the controversy?

uvaballa

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys have a better chance winning if they stop Barkley and make Eli beat them.

No defense wants a RB to run all over them b/c it's demoralizing.

aria

Reaction score
Romo would have never responded that way. He would let his play do the talking and hang 35 points on them.

But we will never know this for sure because nobody would have said this about him because he was a baller
We had a pretty good idea when the Gnats came into our house, after we beat them twice in the regular season, and beat us en route to the Super Bowl. I know the media pretty much trashed the Giants because I remember Strahan commenting on it and I’m not positive but some players on our team may have said some things as well.

Apparently “baller” Romo didn’t seem too concerned either since he was catching rays with Jessica Simpson and Witten in Cabo during the bye week. He didn’t hang 35 on them either, only half that. Yet the Ghost of Romo Past has risen once again.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We had a pretty good idea when the Gnats came into our house, after we beat them twice in the regular season, and beat us en route to the Super Bowl. I know the media pretty much trashed the Giants because I remember Strahan commenting on it and I’m not positive but some players on our team may have said some things as well.

Apparently “baller” Romo didn’t seem too concerned either since he was catching rays with Jessica Simpson and Witten in Cabo during the bye week. He didn’t hang 35 on them either, only half that. Yet the Ghost of Romo Past has risen once again.
It was Crayton's fault we lost. ;)