Twitter: Dak Prescott seen at ATT Stadium to watch Cotton Bowl

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Guess he decided to skip the bowl game with his old school Mississippi State....wouldn't have wanted him to get hurt during that crazy brawl between those teams!! o_O

Bigdog

Reaction score
You’re supposed to say that he looks fat and then be disappointed that he isn’t studying the playbook while rehabbing the ankle.

It has been that way around here for a long time.
What Asthma Field said. It looks like he is getting too fat. And he wears his hat on backwards sometime during interviews. I heard that he and Zeke went to Cabo also last weekend. He should know we have a playoff game coming up.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
whats wrong with it? seemed like it would have been easier for him to be given a ride to the locker room than walk there while on crutches?
I bet if that man can walk and is allowed to do so, via Doctor, trainers,, than he is going to be walking it non stop, I have never doubted Daks determination or will for a second.
Dont care what side of the fence your on with Dak,, everyone sees that part of his character.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I bet if that man can walk and is allowed to do so, via Doctor, trainers,, than he is going to be walking it non stop, I have never doubted Daks determination or will for a second.
Dont care what side of the fence your on with Dak,, everyone sees that part of his character.

what are you talking about? are you mental? There was nothing about questioning dak at all.....I just thought it would be a common courtesy to give a guy on crutches a ride to the locker room he was going to.

you dak people are lunatics.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
what are you talking about? are you mental? There was nothing about questioning dak at all.....I just thought it would be a common courtesy to give a guy on crutches a ride to the locker room he was going to.

you dak people are lunatics.
Calm down,, I was only pointing out that Dak is going to walk when he can,, its part of rehab... chill bro..
and wasnt pointing at you, pointing at the general fan base..lol,, sorry if you mis read/understood.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Wonder if he had another procedure? In the video where Zeke mocks him he looks like actually walk on it. In this video it dosent look like he could put weight on it. A reporter during the season also said he was squatting on it already. Regardless cant wait to see him back and I hope he fully recovers, if anyone can't get better from this and spin this into a positive its Dak!

Cmac

Reaction score
A team player would of been there every Sunday on the sidelines coaching up the boys. Sad!
You paparazzi now? That might be stalking. See Dak injured and the team immediately. See Andy injured and the team immediately.
paparazzi.jpg