Twitter: Dak Prescott seen at ATT Stadium to watch Cotton Bowl

calicowboy54

Reaction score
He's wearing a boot. And the walk from his car or whatever is probably long. No need to aggravate his injury if he can use his crutches.

At least that's my thoughts.
good point. i guess once he’s signed to that big contract he will get the better parking spot in the stadium so he does not have to walk as far.

Cmac

Reaction score
I’m surprised the crutches didn’t collapse under his fat boy weight.
He'll be ok. We've been down this road before.
Screen-Shot-2016-07-30-at-3.23.41-PM.png

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He’s gained some weight... which is understandable, however, he is on crutches again. Which is concerning. Thought his rehab was going well. Also, he was walking relatively fine in the video where Zeke was mocking him. Wonder if something happened?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its a lot of doctors in here telling us how long Dak should be on crutches lol.........I would want him on crutches for as long as possible no point in rushing it.

catiii

Reaction score
You’re supposed to say that he looks fat and then be disappointed that he isn’t studying the playbook while rehabbing the ankle.

It has been that way around here for a long time.
He did look fat and he should've been studying the playbook and rehabbing the ankle.:grin:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
It has been about 11-12 weeks from the injury. Depending on the type of break, it can take up to 12 to 16 weeks to heal and be on crutches from a quick glance in the internet.

We were lucky Diggs came back after around 6 weeks.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It has been about 11-12 weeks from the injury. Depending on the type of break, it can take up to 12 to 16 weeks to heal and be on crutches from a quick glance in the internet.

We were lucky Diggs came back after around 6 weeks.

Remember a couple of weeks ago when he thought nobody was looking and laughed it up with his freak friend Zeke walking fine without crutches then quickly went back to hobbling.

Consider yourselves sucked.

Zman5

Reaction score
A real QB would be wearing his cap backwards. What a loser.