Twitter: Dak Prescott seen at ATT Stadium to watch Cotton Bowl

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Remember a couple of weeks ago when he thought nobody was looking and laughed it up with his freak friend Zeke walking fine without crutches then quickly went back to hobbling.

Consider yourselves sucked.

Maybe his friend Zeke gave him some of his secret stash of magic medicine. Cures everything. Trust me, you won't feel any pain and will be flying around this room.
Just kidding. I hope.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dak is going to walk when he can,, its part of rehab
there is no rehab yet if he cant walk on it lol.
Clearly he isnt walking on it yet.
He is still in the healing process.

And a ride would have been ok.

I still dont get why with all the electric carts today that hurt players have to walk off the field and to the locker room. Especially leg or foot injurys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
WTH? He should be at home rehabbing, not screwing around like this. This tells me he's not serious about returning to the Cowboys. Cut him!

j/k :rolleyes:

zerofill

Reaction score
What the heck... Had surgery, broke tib/fib/ankle dislocated, screws and plate... and it was still 6 weeks I could walk without crutches and a leg splint.
How is he still on crutches from the middle of October? He must have had another surgery or something.

conner01

Reaction score
You’re supposed to say that he looks fat and then be disappointed that he isn’t studying the playbook while rehabbing the ankle.

It has been that way around here for a long time.
Was his hat turned backwards
That’s the real question

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He’s gained some weight... which is understandable, however, he is on crutches again. Which is concerning. Thought his rehab was going well. Also, he was walking relatively fine in the video where Zeke was mocking him. Wonder if something happened?

My guess would be that the doctors told him to use the crutches if he is going to be doing any long walks.. which pretty much anything at the stadium would qualify. No need to risk aggravating anything unnecessarily. Plus if you're going to be in a crowd there's an off chance that some drunken patron steps on his foot.. Having him get hurt by a drunk college kid would not be a good look.

Cmac

Reaction score
It was off by 5 degrees though. They better play hardball on his contract due to that. Disrespectful how he wears it i tell ya.
Some of this is too easy to illustrate.
AIOZRB5QZBF5HP2LOSMDQV3BTE.JPG

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember a couple of weeks ago when he thought nobody was looking and laughed it up with his freak friend Zeke walking fine without crutches then quickly went back to hobbling.

Consider yourselves sucked.
I'd prefer "suckered"...but okay!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
there is no rehab yet if he cant walk on it lol.
Clearly he isnt walking on it yet.
He is still in the healing process.

And a ride would have been ok.

I still dont get why with all the electric carts today that hurt players have to walk off the field and to the locker room. Especially leg or foot injurys.

It does make you wonder. The saying "walk it off" seems a little archaic.