Dak Prescott TD pass to CeeDee Lamb won NFL Moment of the Year at tonight's NFL Honors awards

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Good to hear. Stop being little whiny crybabies and show an ability to separate a disappointing end to the season (again) and some nice things that happened. Trade Micah, cut this one, nothing good can happen without crying about the bad things. What a whiny fan base. Some of you act like Eagles fans
posters here have to complain

this board has been toxic since 2pm PT on Jan 14

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I can’t think of a better play this season or a recent play in Cowboys history. Dak should have been sacked for a safety and he scrambled away then threw a 90+ yard touchdown. Wow!!! :omg:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#55 must have had money on the Cowboys . Otherwise we're down by 9.
:flagwave:

plymkr

Reaction score
I don't know about you all, but Daron Bland breaking the int record was by far the most exciting regular season moment.
I agree. I wish that play got the award. But at least the Cowboys got it.

plymkr

Reaction score
#55 must have had money on the Cowboys . Otherwise we're down by 9.
:flagwave:
I think 55 was counting on Dak being surprised and going down to protect the ball. 55 didn’t wrap up and Dak stayed with the play and boom 92 yarder. That was a great play. My vote is still Bland’s pick 6 but Dak to CD was pretty fun too.

Cmac

Reaction score
did they create this particular award just for Dak out of mercy?
.....but CD got the award. Dak didn't get an ounce of credit for making that play too. Not an ounce of credit.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
sweet another participation trophy. "you almost had it"

dak lovers can put a picture of the play in their dak shrine with the other participation trophies. I hope he can buy Man of the Year trophy again.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good to hear. Stop being little whiny crybabies and show an ability to separate a disappointing end to the season (again) and some nice things that happened. Trade Micah, cut this one, nothing good can happen without crying about the bad things. What a whiny fan base. Some of you act like Eagles fans
We like our guys
We're SO close!
We don't get tired.
We love big games!