Dak Prescott TD pass to CeeDee Lamb won NFL Moment of the Year at tonight's NFL Honors awards

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Street ball is what Dak's does best.

Unfortunate that that attribute doesn't consistently get it done against talented and disciplined defenses.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One could make the case that Dak's 3rd down pass against Detroit with less than three minutes remaining is the "moment of the year".
One was a historic moment and a great play. One was a great play. That's why I give the nod to Bland

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Cool. Jerry can put a picture of it in the case with the 30+ year old SB trophies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak-prescott-missing-the-pass-vbnjgh8yw0uco5kw.webp

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Wasn't a strawman.. it was sarcasm. Which makes the point to the non-obtuse that what would you expect on a fan forum after one of the worst playoff losses in team history which continues almost 30 years of failure.

But you're a superfan calling everyone out, I get it.
It has been a non-stop ***** fest, toxic as hell. The most toxic are those who are happy they can say see told you.

shabazz

Reaction score
:flagwave: thanks Rayne....it totally made up for the first half playoff performance of 85 yards and 2 picks....one for six

Keep those regular season heroics a'comin !

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I blame the public school system

The movie Canadian Bacon blame Canada but I'm not going there
come on, ignorance is a right nowadays. you're an old timer, you will be really unhappy when dak transitions to a woman and is the first lady/boy in the NFL.