Dak Prescott TD pass to CeeDee Lamb won NFL Moment of the Year at tonight's NFL Honors awards

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Good to hear. Stop being little whiny crybabies and show an ability to separate a disappointing end to the season (again) and some nice things that happened. Trade Micah, cut this one, nothing good can happen without crying about the bad things. What a whiny fan base. Some of you act like Eagles fans

:laugh: Classic. Keep stuffing Jerry's pockets. Ignore 28 years and focus on some plays and stats that eventually proved meaningless.

Jarntt

Reaction score
:laugh: Classic. Keep stuffing Jerry's pockets. Ignore 28 years and focus on some plays and stats that eventually proved meaningless.
Another stupid comment. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You can both be angry at how the season ended again and also accept that a play happened during the season that the rest of the world thought was interesting without being a whiny little entitled baby. Embarrassing being part of this fan base sometimes.

shabazz

Reaction score
just send it to me directly so I can buy an igloo
BS, I've seen Montréal and Toronto and they are beautiful cities. I haven't been to Moose Jaw Saskatchewan so perhaps there may be a need after all.

God Bless Patrick Roy and Poutine!