Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak played well today and got little help.

That is undeniable ....... I am a harsh Dak critic (mostly because of his playoffs performances) but have always given him his Roses when he plays well.

All he has to do is play well the next 3 games and he will shut up a lot of critics.

if he plays well against the 49'rs I will be flabbergasted.
im not holding my breath for a good game against SF, even depleted they will test this Oline 1000% more than the Giants...i'll welcome a good game but not holding my breath for it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
And all of that surmounted to a whooping 20 points that barely won the game. The offense looked awful. He took awful sacks. No awareness still. One read QB still. Just downright putrid.

Not to mention this was against the Giants of all teams. Their team is about as bad as ours. Yet he still couldn’t light them up. Just awful.
Dak lost his pocket awareness when he lost his mobility.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Temporarily.
Not for me ....... unless he craps the bed in the playoffs again.

But this entire "freezing up mouth agape" thing started with the 49'rs ......... I think if he beats them it will go along way in curing whats wrong with him in high pressure games.

Will get that monkey off his back.

Hopefully ........ but he has to beat them first.

Hadenough

Reaction score
BS. He carried the team on his back last night. 22-27 221 yards 2 TD’s and 125 RTG. You’re excessive hate has you blind as a dumb bat.
Looking at Daks stats and saying he carried the team is like looking at the defensive stats and saying they won the game. Only gave up 26 yards rushing and no TDs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Looking at Daks stats and saying he carried the team is like looking at the defensive stats and saying they won the game. Only gave up 26 yards rushing and no TDs.
Dak had a good game why is that so hard to say...just like Dak was off the last 2 weeks throwing high and low...last night he was on, just give him credit when its deserved and rip him when its deserved ..its not really all that hard if you are just here to discuss the actual game.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
We won and Dak played great and you’re not happy. All some of you want to do is complain about Dak. Go waste someone else’s time.
I agree with you , 100 percent, as for me I was looking for improvement from the TEAM .And I saw some and Dallas got the win.

erod

Reaction score
He always does that against the Giants. So does pretty much everybody though.

lopey

Reaction score
Some posters are happy with mediocrity when we beat a terrible team like the Giants. Jerry loves you

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He always does that against the Giants. So does pretty much everybody though.
no doubt... this doesnt make me think this offense will light up the SF defense....but not being able to say Dak had a good game is just dumb...rip him when he deserves it but give him props when he plays a good game, again its crazy some cant say he played good last night.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not for me
That's the thing. More than one person reacts to what they see and hear. One person can remove themselves from how others will react. It does not stop others from reacting.

In other words, Dak Prescott can perform as well as you hypothesize. It does not matter. Overall criticism or over-criticism will resurface at some future point. It is inevitable.

rangers71

Reaction score
No man. This is not worth getting excited about. You can quote the stat line all you want. The Giants have one of the worst secondaries in football, and Dak did dump off passes all night and got a ton of fortunate yards off of YAC.

Daniel Jones looked better than Dak tonight because he at least looked down the field and went through progressions. Dak just stared at slants and comebacks all night and immediately dumped if the first read wasn’t there.

We should’ve DESTROYED this team through the air. This team loses this game if the Giants score even a single touchdown tonight. Dak was a mid bus driver tonight against a trash secondary and he gets paid $60M. Unacceptable
Would it help if you knew that according to NFL Next Gen Stats, Dak is in the top 10 of avg completed air yards and avg intended air yards in the league?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's the thing. More than one person reacts to what they see and hear. One person can remove themselves from how others will react. It does not stop others from reacting.

In other words, Dak Prescott can perform as well as you hypothesize. It does not matter. Overall criticism or over-criticism will resurface at some future point. It is inevitable.
I get it

You are talking about the fan base that boooed Troy aikman at a Mavericks game 3 years after he won 3 Superbowls

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
I love the constant critiques when Dak has a good game. But when Ferg or Ceedee have good games against the same teams it's all good.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree with you , 100 percent, as for me I was looking for improvement from the TEAM .And I saw some and Dallas got the win.
Yeah I don't know what game they were watching the dude was laser short on most of his passes never even say that in the game there was almost no separation whatsoever and he was putting the ball on the money he was under pressure all game he was playing behind the chains because of all the holding and all the flags that were falling...

Prescott played great not just good great you can't do a gourmet elite Michelin 5 star meal with the crap ingredients that he's been given and he's still playing well...

I mean how many damn possessions did they have like 4 I mean one of them was one minute before the half the defense gave all the time of possession to the giants offense

blueblood70

Reaction score

everybody in here that's saying Prescott didn't play well are all absolute sports idiots and I don't care if I get blocked or taken off this site he played great they were even talking about it on TV TV there's no separation there's no run game it's constantly playing behind the chains because of holding calls or he's under pressure because guys on both ends turn stealing dating are getting collapsed..

I mean the clown comments in here acting like whatever they thought no Daniel Jones did not play better than Prescott!!

Prescott had limited snaps and possessions because our defense gave Daniel Jones and their offense all day 35 minutes of offense for them and 24 for us and then you take all the penalties playing behind the chains with no run game no real threat no separation from the wide receivers and somehow people saw bad Prescott average Prescott like not impressive some of those throws were absolutely Aaron Rodgers like.. There was so little space and it could have been an interception or a completion but he was putting him in there he gave everyone of his receivers a shot even though they weren't getting open...

I like how there's hardly any threats of big time weapons on this team said by most people in here the GM didn't rebuild this team with impact players the defense is playing horribly either the run or the pass on a weekly basis is whatever the offense wants to do they get done they keep the ball in their hands away from our offense or our offense would be scoring a lot more points if we were to tackle away from getting back into that Ravens game setting up for a tying field goal as bad as the defense played the offense made a valiant comeback none of his stats were in garbage time when you have a kicker like ours and you get within three points and yet we're gonna pick on the cornerback again act like he's not playing well I think he's playing great with what he's got to work with..