Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak played well today ....... the real test is in 3 weeks against his Kryptonite
The 49ers are going to humiliate him worse than we’ve ever seen before—and it’s been really bad before too. Im going into cryogenic sleep that week to avoid how bad it’s going to be. Might need to get the nuclear bunkers ready. It’s going to be nasty.

Reactions: ICP

SackMaster

Reaction score
Gar-bage-time
Gar-bage-time
Gar-bage-time
Gar-bage-time

Like Scooter would say:

At least we have a bye week - Cowboys
Hey, you play us this week - Giants
Exactly - Cowboys
:laugh:

Mark

Reaction score
No complaints about Dak's play tonight. We have ten days to discuss everything else.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had the Cowboys lost there’s idiots that would have pointed the finger directly at him. Even with this performance some are still not happy with it. :rolleyes:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Any team the Cowboys beat you call them trash.
Here in Dallas on Radio they were talking about how bad the giants are. So they are trash, because they were considered trash before the game. We didn't dominate against a bad team. It's not that most of us didn't expect to win, it is we actually thought the cowboys would do better.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
20 points against the giants is good?
Who said anything about the teams performance? Dak was terrific and we got the win and you’re complaining? So now if we don’t win in a blowout you’re going to bellyache about that? You won’t be happy with any QB.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you but we’ll win more than 4 games. All some of you hope for every season is a top 10 pick.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:! Against who!?

We have the Giants again, Commanders and Filthy twice, the Lions, Steelers, Falcons, 49ers (this one is going to be bad), Bengals, Carolina, Texans, and the Bucs.

I can tell you for certain we’re not beating the Lions, Steelers, Falcons (they’re too physical a team for us to beat IMO), Commanders, Eagles, Bucs, Texans, or 49ers. That’s 10 games right there.

Maybe, MAYBE we’ll beat Carolina. But they looked damn good with Dalton in. We only win if they put Bryce in and even then I doubt we’ll win. Maybe another Giants win (they seem to be in tank mode though). Bengals might try and tank too if they continue to fall this season. That’d be 3 more wins at most, putting us at 5-13.

I’m trying to see what team besides the ones I listed that you truly see us winning against? 5-13 is definitely going to land us in top 6 category behind Carolina (maybe), Jacksonville, Bengals, Giants, and maybe Oakland. I’m not sure who’s worse than us but maximum we’re going to be pick 10.