Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You’re one of those fans that convinced yourself the Giants are a crappy team and if we don’t blow out them out we suck. We don’t have a great team and it’s going to be a struggle all season but our QB played terrific tonight. He had only 5 incompletions all night with 2 touchdowns and no INTs. You don’t like Dak, we get it!
I wasn't the only one who though the Giants was a bad team from listening to the radio. You said you call it like it is and are not a Dak apologist? I've been back and forth on Dak, which is embarrassing to have to admit until some point in last season. He's generally a good quarterback, and I expected more from him. I thought his problem was against good team and in the playoffs when he is under pressure and that he could destroy bad teams like the Giants. But now according to you the giants are a good team with a top notch pass defense...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here in Dallas on Radio they were talking about how bad the giants are. So they are trash, because they were considered trash before the game. We didn't dominate against a bad team. It's not that most of us didn't expect to win, it is we actually thought the cowboys would do better.
The defense needs a lot of work as well as the offense but a win on the road against an NFC opponent I’ll take any day no matter how ugly it is.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wasn't the only one who thought the Giants was a bad team from listening to the radio. You said you call it like it is and are not a Dak apologist? I've been back and forth on Dak, which is embarrassing to have to admit until some point in last season. He's generally a good quarterback, and I expected more from him. I thought his problem was against good team and in the playoffs when he is under pressure and that he could destroy bad teams like the Giants. But now according to you the giants are a good team with a top notch pass defense...
Didn’t you pick the Cowboys to lose?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The defense needs a lot of work as well as the offense but a win on the road against an NFC opponent I’ll take any day no matter how ugly it is.
No one is saying, generally speaking, that the defense is the biggest problem with this team, and I've been saying before the season started that the run game was a problem. We know all these things. We were supposed to beat the giants despite that. this is one of the games I thought we would win.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dak looked like himself, i thought he would do better against the second worst secondary in the league

only 2 tds?

we barely won

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wasn't the only one who thought the Giants was a bad team from listening to the radio. You said you call it like it is and are not a Dak apologist? I've been back and forth on Dak, which is embarrassing to have to admit until some point in last season. He's generally a good quarterback, and I expected more from him. I thought his problem was against good team and in the playoffs when he is under pressure and that he could destroy bad teams like the Giants. But now according to you the giants are a good team with a top notch pass defense...
The Cowboys are probably not much better than them. I’m not a Dak apologist and he played very good tonight….fact! I never said the Giants were a good team with a top-notch past defense. If you going to fabricate what I’ve said I won’t waste any more time with you. We don’t have a very good defense and we were down to our third corner who gave up a deep pass. With the team the Cowboys have we’re going to have to be satisfied with just winning a game. The wins are going to be very difficult this season. It’s silly to complain about not winning big enough. The Cowboys aren’t that good. Just winning 9 games is going to be a huge challenge. Currently, they look like a 6-8 win team.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The Cowboys are probably not much better than them. I’m not a Dak apologist and he played very good tonight….fact! I never said the Giants were a good team with a top-notch past defense. If you going to fabricate what I’ve said I won’t waste any more time with you. We don’t have a very good defense and we were down to our third corner who gave up a deep pass. With the team the Cowboys have we’re going to have to be satisfied with just winning a game. The wins are going to be very difficult this season. It’s silly to complain about not winning big enough. The Cowboys aren’t that good. Just winning 9 games is going to be a huge challenge. Currently, they look like a 6-8 win team.
I have a hard time not believing your not an Dak Apologist. I think that is your one weak spot. Your a good poster and not one of the pure homers. I expected Dak to score much higher tonight. I was surprised that his other stats looked good when I saw this thread. But I rather those look worse and the points looked better. Despite the win, nobody I watched the game with tonight wants to rewatch it for a second time. Ugly win against a bad team, which couldn't went the other way with a mistake considering the score was 20 - 15. A better Quarterback would've put a nail in the coffin against a bottom feeder like that. Dak threw two passes over 10 yards, so it was an ugly dink and dunk victory, in a game where we kept the giants in longer than we should've, and you can get nice stats dink and dunking like that against this particular opponent. Try that against someone else and the 20 points won't be enough to win.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Dak did his job, nothing great. What I liked from him though was the quick release throws, not as much sitting in the pocket. Not sure if that was planned, but it was effective. The real test is next week, I cannot take much away from this game and we barely hung on. The game was sloppy on both sides

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I have a hard time not believing your not an Dak Apologist. I think that is your one weak spot. Your a good poster and not one of the pure homers. I expected Dak to score much higher tonight. I was surprised that his other stats looked good when I saw this thread. But I rather those look worse and the points looked better. Despite the win, nobody I watched the game with tonight wants to rewatch it for a second time. Ugly win against a bad team, which couldn't went the other way with a mistake considering the score was 20 - 15. A better Quarterback would've put a nail in the coffin against a bottom feeder like that. Dak threw two passes over 10 yards, so it was an ugly dink and dunk victory, in a game where we kept the giants in longer than we should've, and you can get nice stats dink and dunking like that against this particular opponent. Try that against someone else and the 20 points won't be enough to win.
We won and Dak played great and you’re not happy. All some of you want to do is complain about Dak. Go waste someone else’s time.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We just won and Dak played good and you’re not happy. Go waste someone else’s time.
Dak playing good is not a fact, it is subjective. I say he usually plays better. I said I take points over other meaningless stats any day. I just have higher standards in what I consider good. I'm not happy because this kind of play won't help us against better opponents and more important games. You can ignore that 20-15 is one mistake away from a loss against a bad team. You can ignore that the fact that Dak only threw two passes for over 10 yards against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL and barely won. It most be nice not to have that as cause of concern on how that can impact us in the future against better teams than the Giants.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak playing good is not a fact, it is subjective. I say he usually plays better. I said I take points over other meaningless stats any day. I just have higher standards in what I consider good. I'm not happy because this kind of play won't help us against better opponents and more important games. You can ignore that 20-15 is one mistake away from a loss against a bad team. You can ignore that the fact that Dak only threw two passes for over 10 yards against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL and barely won. It most be nice not to have that as cause of concern on how that can impact us in the future against better teams than the Giants.
Zzzzzz

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Giants were missing both starting corners, and the offense still was stalling. This team is garbage
And we still couldn't run the football.....string together a drive. This team is in trouble for sure. Sadly.....all this win did was give this team time...to get big heads.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
He’s carrying the load because Dallas has no run game. His receivers can’t shake a 3rd string CB.

He played well to make up for all that, but how long can he keep it up? He needs help