Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
All he has to do is beat the 49'rs in a few weeks and nobody can say crap about him.
Removing the statistical anomalies, Dak averaged just above 6 yards per attempt against the worst secondary in the league. Really disappointing when you think about it. This offense is very anemic. Can’t run. Can’t pass. They just aren’t going to beat good teams.
exactly

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:! Against who!?

We have the Giants again, Commanders and Filthy twice, the Lions, Steelers, Falcons, 49ers (this one is going to be bad), Bengals, Carolina, Texans, and the Bucs.

I can tell you for certain we’re not beating the Lions, Steelers, Falcons (they’re too physical a team for us to beat IMO), Commanders, Eagles, Bucs, Texans, or 49ers. That’s 10 games right there.

Maybe, MAYBE we’ll beat Carolina. But they looked damn good with Dalton in. We only win if they put Bryce in and even then I doubt we’ll win. Maybe another Giants win (they seem to be in tank mode though). Bengals might try and tank too if they continue to fall this season. That’d be 3 more wins at most, putting us at 5-13.

I’m trying to see what team besides the ones I listed that you truly see us winning against? 5-13 is definitely going to land us in top 6 category behind Carolina (maybe), Jacksonville, Bengals, Giants, and maybe Oakland. I’m not sure who’s worse than us but maximum we’re going to be pick 10.
Provided Dak stays healthy we’ll win more than 4 games and you can book it! :thumbup:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People are taking this to far because they do not like the people that defend him on this board.(which I completely understand)

Dak played well today and got little help from his team (esp the o-line)

If he can win the next 3 games ....... I will defend him for the rest of the regular season

The defense was the major problem today.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
People are taking this to far because they do not like the people that defend him on this board.

Dak played well today and got little help from his team (esp the o-line)

If he can win the next 3 games ....... I will defend him for the rest of the regular season

The defense was the major problem today.
**RESPECT!!!**

:clap: :thumbup:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who said anything about the teams performance? Dak was terrific and we got the win and you’re complaining? So now if we don’t win in a blowout you’re going to bellyache about that? You won’t be happy with any QB.
Sod. Kilmington sewage!
Nice to know you are on board with the status quo.
Wake up!
It's been 8 years of this clown and we grasp satisfaction for beating a team that might finish 5-12.
But in Dak Bizarro World, an ugly win is pretty and 2 career playoffs win is impressive.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
**RESPECT!!!**

:clap: :thumbup:
roman-reigns-mad.gif

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
He played great, despite under 90 yards rushing. If it was another QB you wouldn’t be complaining. The Giants aren’t as bad as some of you think.
Yes I would be complaining. 20 points doesn't cut it for most teams in the NFL. We just sucked slightly less than the bottom feeder Giants tonight.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes I would be complaining. 20 points doesn't cut it for most teams in the NFL. We just sucked slightly less than the bottom feeder Giants tonight.
You’re one of those fans that convinced yourself the Giants are a crappy team and if we don’t blow out them out we suck. We don’t have a great team and it’s going to be a struggle all season but our QB played terrific tonight and he’s keeping us in the hunt. He had only 5 incompletions all night with 2 touchdowns and no INTs and you’re complaining. You don’t like Dak, we get it!