Dak Prescott Unappreciation **merged**

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jethro is pleased with being interesting and relative. Those are his words. The rest falls on deaf ears. We are what we are.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This was a very entertaining game. Were you not entertained ?

Fans often forget it’s not all about winning . This is sports entertainment at the highest level.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several of those arguable . Their teams aren’t any better. No guarantee they make us any better or ultimately meet our ultimate goals. And In the end it doesn’t matter. This is who we are.

I think the team is flawed from construction. You can't overpay rb and wr when your running an 8-8 franchise with no playoff success.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I am not as high on Kellen Moore as others are but if he leaves and they have to get a new OC/offense, Dak is in trouble. He is clearly not at that level where he can be his own OC out there like the elite veteran QBs. He has been fortunate to have continuity with Linehan and Moore...other QBs like Carr go through a different OC every year.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Kellen can't run out on the field and tell dak where to throw the ball. maybe one of the second-string linemen can line up beside him and point to the open man for him.

quickccc

Reaction score
Dak has his faults .
.. he really needs to stay on top of his reworked throwing mechanics ..else his accuracy suffers and he'll skip passes,.. throw behind receivers or his deep ball will hang and be under thrown ...

i dont'; think Kellen has been on his best game either ... and the issues with drops, OL and disappearance of run game doesn't help matters.

ESisback

Reaction score
Dak is not why we lost! He threw for 379 yards and 2 TDs with no INT’s without his top two WRs, and an OC that abandoned the running game!

We lost because of four points worth of missed kicks, a HORRIBLE call on a fumble recovery, a bogus roughing the passer flag, three legit PI’s on Anthony Brown, and one bogus PI on Anthony Brown. Period.

Anything else is a lie—manufactured BS for those with an agenda.

When we finally have Cooper, Lamb, Lawrence, Gregory, and Gallimore playing, we’ll be much better equipped to overcome the officiating BS. That doesn’t even count the impact of Jarwin, Urban, Hill, and Cox!

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
"The sense is I'm sure a bunch of people are jumping off the bandwagon, which is fine with us, because we know what we're capable of," Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott said. "We know the team we have. More importantly, we know the men that are in that locker room. That's the most important thing is just our belief in each other. That's not going anywhere. It's not fading. We lost a tough one in an overtime game today. That's the bottom line."

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This game is a perfect example of why Dak will never lead this team to a super bowl. He finally wakes up in the 4th qaurter, pads the stats, but can't make that one crucial throw on 3rd down. Noah Brown was wide open 5 yards down field for a 1st down, and Dak threw the ball behind him at his feet. Thats not clutch. Dak needs to make that throw.

He also failed to notice Zeke on the sideline on another crucial 3rd down...I think late in the 3rd quarter. Zeke was so wide open that he looked like the only guy on the field.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
No doubt.

He sucked today.

Missed a few throws that could've really turned the outcome of this game.

Because, had he made these throws, the D would NOT have allowed the Raiders to do anything…because they had already been shutting the Raiders O down, right?
:facepalm:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
8 pages in, still a dumb thread. Carry on, Cowboys "fans". :muttley:

I've thought Steelers fans were the dumbest for decades, but the longer I'm here...

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Dak is not why we lost! He threw for 379 yards and 2 TDs with no INT’s without his top two WRs, and an OC that abandoned the running game!

We lost because of four points worth of missed kicks, a HORRIBLE call on a fumble recovery, a bogus roughing the passer flag, three legit PI’s on Anthony Brown, and one bogus PI on Anthony Brown. Period.

Anything else is a lie—manufactured BS for those with an agenda.

When we finally have Cooper, Lamb, Lawrence, Gregory, and Gallimore playing, we’ll be much better equipped to overcome the officiating BS. That doesn’t even count the impact of Jarwin, Urban, Hill, and Cox!
Although he had the opportunity to win in OT; with the game on the line, what a sad series of plays.