Dak Prescott wants legacy to be 'A man my mom would be proud of'

vlad

Reaction score
Some really sick, simple minded and insensitive mofo’s on this forum. It’s disturbing.
Bro you don’t get it, they’d be carrying the team on their back with a sprinting cast of the lingerie football league not giving a rat’s *** about making their mom proud, because you know so many reporters ask them about their legacy at their office job.

To be fair i heard they scored 4tds in a high school football game.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak, I've got to believe that your mother couldn't be prouder of you than she would be today of she was alive.
I agree with you. I believe Dak is a good person, and if I were his Mom, I would be very proud of him. Some of the comments here are disappointing. Dak getting roasted for wanting to make his Mom proud. Geez....I wonder about some of you. smdh

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Some really sick, simple minded and insensitive mofo’s on this forum. It’s disturbing.
Ain't it the truth. If the people that are posting these wonderful comments were asked the same question they would say, "I live for posting negative stuff about the Cowboys players on the Cowboys forum. It's my life's ambition". :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree with you. I believe Dak is a good person, and if I were his Mom, I would be very proud of him. Some of the comments here are disappointing. Dak getting roasted for wanting to make his Mom proud. Geez....I wonder about some of you. smdh
They are either pretending to be tough online or just never got hugs from their mother.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Daks means well but is missing the point. WINNING WHEN IT MATTERS.THAT SAID, He's my QB.