Dak Prescott wants legacy to be 'A man my mom would be proud of'

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
lol. I agree with the quantity of negativity directed at Prescott's family. That has definitely exceeded anything thrown in Romo's direction about his family. The sheer volume is not even close by comparison.

Nevermind about other teams' fans in regards to berating their franchise quarterback though. Restrict the assumption to just Cowboys fans. Prescott has still not reached the summit of crap tossed at Romo's pile yet. The dumping has slowed down but the overall nonsense is still getting piled on.

"CABO!" :laugh:
It will get worse if we win a Super Bowl with Dak at quarterback. A lot of fans seem to only be able to equate winning and losing with quarterbacks.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've never seen other teams' fans berate their franchise QB to such a level, especially when concerning that QB's family, the way I've seen here. It's embarrassing for Cowboys fans.
Embarrassing is supporting and buying into Fraudo's Prescott feel-good storyline and in turn placing it over the Star's well-being.
He sells goodwill and even his Mama to keep the cash and glory he most undeservedly has acquired as his talent level is for the dogs!
Now he's going to be selling Bud Light (Give this cash cow his dose will you) as another example of his leeching off the Star.
I would rather he was the biggest SOB and win some Playoff games!!!!
We are after all Cowboy fans not groupies of the Salvation Army!!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Embarrassing is supporting and buying into Fraudo's Prescott feel-good storyline and in turn placing it over the Star's well-being.
He sells goodwill and even his Mama to keep the cash and glory he most undeservedly has acquired as his talent level is for the dogs!
Now he's going to be selling Bud Light (Give this cash cow his dose will you) as another example of his leeching off the Star.
I would rather he was the biggest SOB and win some Playoff games!!!!
We are after all Cowboy fans not groupies of the Salvation Army!!!!
Fine set of morals you were raised with. SMDH
:facepalm:

Hardline

Reaction score
Just imaging him holding up that Lombardi Trophy after winning the Super Bowl and the honor he will give his mother in his speech. I really hope this happens.
As a man and his donating to charity there is none better. I just hope he can add that Super Bowl before he rides off into the sunset.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

Dak is a good dude. He obviously tunes the pressure and the noise out. He can win one. Any QB can win one, and especially him. If he doesn't, oh well. It's not really all about winning. What he's saying actually has some substance to it. That's why I like Prescott. And, he's pretty good.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He's real lame with the whole mama thing when his dad is alive and he never speaks on him. No wonder he's so weak smh
You don't think this is a little weak?

Anyway . . . I would rather never win a championship and be a good person than be a crappy person and win a championship. That's all he's saying. His dad gets to be here and see him play football. His mom would have taught him to be a good person off the field, is what he's saying.

You have to exercise the empathy. It doesn't just evoke itself.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's real lame with the whole mama thing when his dad is alive and he never speaks on him. No wonder he's so weak smh

I'm sure that he loves his father too, but it must have been quite a hard thing for him to lose his mother while in college. Not to mention that he also lost his brother not long ago as well. The man has, undoubtedly, gone through quite a lot of sadness.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm sure that he loves his father too, but it must have been quite a hard thing for him to lose his mother while in college. Not to mention that he also lost his brother not long ago as well. The man has, undoubtedly, gone through quite a lot of sadness.
It's a terrible feeling. Lost my mother and brother six months apart. Like, half my family was gone in a year. So I can definitely relate with Dak, and what he's saying.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's a terrible feeling. Lost my mother and brother six months apart. Like, half my family was gone in a year. So I can definitely relate with Dak, and what he's saying.
Lost my Dad 3 years ago and I lost my Mom 20 years ago. I can relate with Dak too about that. No matter what he is as a qb he is a great human being and his Mom would be proud of him.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

I just wish Dak Prescott had a GM, Owner, and real Head Coach that Dallas Cowboy fans could be proud of like Schramm, Murchison, Landry, Johnson, and Parcells.

Dak is proving to be the real deal so far but Staubach had Landry. Aikman had Jimmy. So as long as the GM, Owner, and Head Coach is the same Jerry Dumbo GM Jones, the NFC Championship and Super Bowl drought will continue. Because it is not a priority for the Arlington Jonesboys like making money.