Dak Prescott wasn't the problem against the Houston Texans

mattjames2010

Reaction score
lol I guess you didnt hear what jerry said either.
There will be no drafting a high round qb and no vets to replace him

I don't care what Jerry says now - if Dak plays poorly and doesn't step up and we bring in a new coaching staff, his tune will change.

Just from the market alone, even the lowest franchise QB in the league gets a lot of money. Dak isn't worth that, you think Jerry is going to pay Dak that much money while playing like a backup? It's not happening, dude.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't care what Jerry says now - if Dak plays poorly and doesn't step up and we bring in a new coaching staff, his tune will change.

Just from the market alone, even the lowest franchise QB in the league gets a lot of money. Dak isn't worth that, you think Jerry is going to pay Dak that much money while playing like a backup? It's not happening, dude.
well, when fans stop buying his Jerseys and that will happen sooner than later, then Jones will make a change.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
boo hoo, "I'm taking my ball and am going home"........lmao.. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

9P1G4y.gif

Hadenough

Reaction score
Could any of us be successful under Garrett, Linehan & newspaper route boy Kellen Moore?? Defenses have called out every play they call at the line of scrimmage. It has been that way since Garrett's early years.

Garrett said the O was performing badly and did not feel confident they could make 1 yard on a 4th & 1 with the game on the line. He condemned himself because he is saying he does not have a play devised to help them execute to win a football game.
Garrett doesnt know what situational game planning is and over thinks everything. He has one of the best RBs in the league and doesnt even know how to use him. Garrett is going to ruin Zeke by wearing him out running him into a brick wall.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak is here to stay, so why waste your time? Go follow another team and QB. lol
Why do you have this unconditional love for Dak Prescott? After this season Dak will have had two poor seasons and I just dont see him getting a new contract.
Dont ever believe what Jerry says because he talks just to hear himself. The Cowboys have played the easy part of the schedule and its going to get tougher which will expose Dak even more. This season is going to get ugly and we all know Garrett doesnt accept blame and I guarantee you at some point to try and save his own arse he is going to say he doesnt have a QB. And he is right to a point but their both at fault!

Cmac

Reaction score
On the 1st Houston interception.....why wouldn't Dak throw toward the outside, instead of the inside where the corner was? Accuracy questioned, again. I don't think Dak can hit 'em in the facemask.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Not only is he part of the problem but he is the biggest problem.
1. Terrible pocket awareness
2. Always fading away on throws even when not pressured. Throws off back foot almost routinely
3. Can not throw an out pattern to save his life. Usually it's a one hop knuckle ball. Aikman was the goat at that pattern.
4. Doesn't read defenses well.
5. Doesn't audible into right call much.
6. Wind up delivery. Needs space to throw.
7. Doesn't trust his receivers. Does not throw anyone open
8. Downfield sight is extremely limited. Only throws downfield when play breaks down and guy has a step.
9. Accuracy sucks
10. Has zero coaches to help him. They only hinder his game even more.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Not only is he part of the problem but he is the biggest problem.
1. Terrible pocket awareness
2. Always fading away on throws even when not pressured. Throws off back foot almost routinely
3. Can not throw an out pattern to save his life. Usually it's a one hop knuckle ball. Aikman was the goat at that pattern.
4. Doesn't read defenses well.
5. Doesn't audible into right call much.
6. Wind up delivery. Needs space to throw.
7. Doesn't trust his receivers. Does not throw anyone open
8. Downfield sight is extremely limited. Only throws downfield when play breaks down and guy has a step.
9. Accuracy sucks
10. Has zero coaches to help him. They only hinder his game even more.
According to Dak he sees the defense, he may have improved since his rookie year but to me he sucks at ti

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Romo did not carry the 2007 team. He had TO, Witten, and 12 other pro bowlers.

Romo did not carry the 2014 team either since he had NFL rushing champion Murray and a still good Dez and Witten.

Most of his other seasons, the Cowboys were mediocre like they are now.

You'd be hard pressed to name one team without a great defense who won a Super Bowl with an average QB. Rypien, Dilfer, hell even Eli rode two historic defensive runs.
Romo's numbers in 2014 would've won him the MVP in any other year in NFL history - of course he carried those teams.

Blake Bortles doesn't get the Cowboys to the playoffs those years.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It was quite obvious that Houston's defense was all in on stopping Elliott. Zeke did everything he could.
There is absolutely NO RESPECT from opposing defenses when it comes to Dallas' passing game.
This places way too much pressure on the offensive line.
Yes, this receiving corps to me is the WORST in team history. PATHETIC!
However, DAK PRESCOTT CANNOT THROW THE FOOTBALL!
He is an over glorified Quincy Carter.

Romo made guys like Laurent Robinson and Patrick Crayton look like bonafide NFL receivers. Romo will be primarily responsible putting Jason Witten in the Hall of Fame. Only Aikman threw the football more accurately in Cowboys history.

Is Prescott primarily responsible for this loss? You bet your sweet bippie!

Then how did he go 13-3 as a rookie and win 11 games in a row that same year? Dughhhhhhh………….they figured him out. LOL