Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

gtb1943

Reaction score
And put this in as another in the "loser talk" category for Dak. He's gotten better at loser talk with this and the GB "move on, I have" comment. He's surpassed Romo in this department, and that is an accomplishment after the "lived a pretty good life" cop out.
I never had a problem with Romo saying that because it was absolutely true.

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course you are right, Dak.

But the problem is you didn't lose, you got smoked in the second consecutive meaningful game on your home field. And some of the same big issues from last season cropped up - some dumb/bad passes by you, a defense that got smoked and really struggled stopping the run, weak DT play, ineffective pass rush at times, poor LB play, etc.

If what happened today was totally out of character for this team, sure, I get it. But it wasn't.

zerofill

Reaction score
What he was really saying was...

"Look... it doesn't matter what you fans think. We aren't giving 100% every game. That is just something that hasn't happened here in 30 years. Why should we start now?"

Szczepanik

Reaction score
All of you complain when he says the politically correct post game comments week in and week out. When he strays from that, you all complain yet again.

Majority of you can not be pleased. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
What a clown, no results whatsoever yet he keeps getting more and more arrogant. Soon he'll be coming here for his post-game material.

Media: ''Dak you're really struggling this year, what's happening?''

Dak: ''As Rocky, AC, Nav and the rest of my followers would say, you guys are losers and haters. Go follow another team you low IQ trolls LOL laughing emoji x3.''

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
He does a fairly good job looking disappointed up there, despite being giddy inside after getting everything he's ever wanted: that contract.

He probably had to get shot up with Botox just to wipe the smile off his face