News: Dak Prescott won't rule himself out for Cowboys' Week 4 game vs Commanders

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this is an attempt at mis-information, it won't work. Other teams aren't that stupid.

Tommy

Reaction score
This forum turns EVERY SINGLE QUOTE into drama.

I think some of you guys would be better suited recording soap operas during the week on watching them on Sunday.

dckid

Reaction score
He’s so desperate it’s almost sad. I would say I feel bad for him, considering his job is about to be taken, however, he’s a con man and did all this to himself, so *shrugs*. Didn’t think his boy Orange Crush would go out there and do better than him. Self absorbency…
Come back n don’t mm
The game plan has been better for Rush? It is amazing how great the "Game plan," looks when the QB reads the blitz and hits the receiver perfectly vs launching it 5 yards over their head.

So do you think the coaches put in a little extra study time to help Cooper out?
Don't ever confuse me for a Dak supporter. I am not that person. But I am honest enough to know that he is better than Rush. I personally don't care one way or another.
If you told me Dallas will cut Dak this offseason and that 40 million would be a one year hit on the cap sign me up today. I don't mind paying the Goff and Wentz tax to get rid of him.
Reset this organization if you can, but then I come back to reality Jerry will never do it. I know Rush is not a long term answer.

So yes I believe the Cowboys have simplified the offense for Rush and they should. When was the last time Dak was not in shotgun or doing hard playaction, or doing tosses. Rush is doing exactly what a backup should do. Glad we have him

dckid

Reaction score
If that's really how dak feels,he's more useless than I thought and definitely not a leader mentality.
I am quite sure he feels that way. He would also prefer to come back after Rush looks bad.

Maybe I am too pessimistic but I feel like the Cowboys never win big games.
I knew they would lose to SF, even the Niners after the game stated we knew exactly what Dallas was going to do. 50 gut, 50 gut, pass to TE, take a deep shot, run a triple reverse that puts you in 2 & 18.
I knew we would not beat the Rams in 2018, Rams ran for 300 yards against us, we could not get a stop or a pass rush
Same with losses to GB in 2016 & 2014. 2009 to the Vikings..

2007 against the Giants was the last time I thought they were actually the better team in a divsional round. The team laid an egg.

starfan1

Reaction score
I am quite sure he feels that way. He would also prefer to come back after Rush looks bad.

Maybe I am too pessimistic but I feel like the Cowboys never win big games.
I knew they would lose to SF, even the Niners after the game stated we knew exactly what Dallas was going to do. 50 gut, 50 gut, pass to TE, take a deep shot, run a triple reverse that puts you in 2 & 18.
I knew we would not beat the Rams in 2018, Rams ran for 300 yards against us, we could not get a stop or a pass rush
Same with losses to GB in 2016 & 2014. 2009 to the Vikings..

2007 against the Giants was the last time I thought they were actually the better team in a divsional round. The team laid an egg.

one reason couold be the cowboys are one of the dumbest undiciplined teams in football as evedint by theit penalties.

They finally have a good defense though so its to be encouraging

Qcard

Reaction score
He just got the stitches out yesterday. It seems like playing 6 days later would be a bit of a rush.

FULL STORY

I Love It!!

We know exactly how this is going to play out……Dak Prescott will not start when ready. He’ll back-up Cooper Rush when ready. Football Hierachy!!

Let’s see Cooper Rush handle the Commanders on the road

GINeric

Reaction score
In what way is dak this so called great leader,honest question

Ask the players, coaches and personnel from around the league who have publicly stated this. Get back at me when you do.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
game plan excuse, better offensive line. yeah, it's easy when you can read defenses and can get the ball out fast.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
No hurry. Take your time. Get it healed. Study some game film. Stay fresh for back half of season.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hilarious how everyone now on the Cooper Rush bandwagon were actually not on it after Week 1's loss. Instead, y'all were acting out 24/7 all over this forum. lol

Right you are, govnor, right you are.
I am a prime example in tha I derided Rush and then hopped on the Rush bandwagon just in the past week or so.
I admit it. I was all acting out before. Ahem, 24/7.

FTWayne

Reaction score
We seen him pre injury, so now with a repaired thumb he's going to be better?
Very illogical.