Dak Prescott's decision to sue for extortion might have opened door for sexual assault claim

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
you mean you sound jealous. I'm glad Romo was a stand-up guy and dated beautiful women in public. Romo wasn't a creeper. shrugs

"dak prescott making skanks richer behind strips clubs near you"
Yeah, Romo was such a stand up guy, he was dating chicks his early starting years like he changes underwear, dumping one a few days later for the next flavor of the month. Even going as far as breaking up with the Hollywood barbie on her very own birthday. Yeah, nice stand up guy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, Romo was such a stand up guy, he was dating chicks his early starting years like he changes underwear, dumping one a few days later for the next flavor of the month. Even going as far as breaking up with the Hollywood barbie on her very own birthday. Yeah, nice stand up guy.
strip club parking lot boy. "I hate dak because he went gutter." I'm glad Romo didn't hang out in the gutter.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
strip club parking lot boy. "I hate dak because he went gutter." I'm glad Romo didn't hang out in the gutter.
Hilarious overreach. "Strip club". You've got no proof. Just your butthurt feelings since 2016. "Dak forced my Romo to the bench and into retirement! I hate you Dak!! Always and forever!!!"

:lmao: :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
My hope is that if and when we get a new QB, we might all get behind him but human nature says that the anti Dak guys will love everything he does and the pro Dak guys will loathe him.......it's just human nature, lol

But the main thing is just keep it about performance on the field
Well I want a new guy bad but if he also can't perform I will promote getting rid of him just like with Dak. This ain't about a person, other than people like AC or Rockport want it to look like. It's about the current Cowboys QB who just can't perform when necessary.

What I want is change coming quicker. Not 8 to 10 years with a well known and clearly identified problem in the squad or among the coaches. How do other teams run through the whole process of getting good, then bad and then good again while we're just staying the same with no progress whatsoever? The Dak guys (it's not even a crowd anymore) bring up Manning in order to paint Dak as a late bloomer or something. But he's just incapable.

Players and coaches have to be held accountable. As for now the circus never really gets rid of it's clowns even though they can't make anybody laugh anymore. When you aren't going anywhere reinvent yourself every 5 years or so. Only build upon what you have when you're constantly getting one step closer.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Hilarious overreach. "Strip club". You've got no proof. Just your butthurt feelings since 2016. "Dak forced my Romo to the bench and into retirement! I hate you Dak!! Always and forever!!!"

:lmao: :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:
strip club parking lot. "lot lizard" You play in the gutter you get trash on you. A prime example, dak.

sbark

Reaction score
Maybe why Jones waiting on contract....sources telling them where there is smoke, there is fire.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak's posse out for a good time at the strip club.

438911354_400132156265677_94925911902420118_n.jpg