Dak Prescott's decision to sue for extortion might have opened door for sexual assault claim

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Calling them 'allegations', which is what all of this is, is not being biased.
I don’t know what he’s going on about….im actually probably one of the more fair people on this site regarding this situation. So to say I’m bias for call them “allegations” is nuts lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Apparently not
We are looking at this from the outside looking in…..for all we know his lawyer and Dak probably knew this was coming. I mean we are all looking at this now and knowing what we know now? I think Dak and his team still does this. I don’t think this would’ve changed anything.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Lol. Glad you brought up Romo before I did in this thread. Lol.

BTW, in this country, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.
Then why are you accusing her already of extortion? Dak is charging her with extortion. Leave that to the court and/or jurors to decide with whatever evidence can be presented. Oh i forgot, just like on the football field, Dak can do no wrong.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Then why are you accusing her already of extortion? Dak is charging her with extortion. Leave that to the court and/or jurors to decide with whatever evidence can be presented. Oh i forgot, just like on the football field, Dak can do no wrong.
Because it is extortion on her behalf. Get your facts straight. Sorry your Dak hatred blinds you.

conner01

Reaction score
She sent him a letter wanting 100 million to keep quiet. That is extortion and getting out in front of it was a smart move. Her suit wasn’t dismissed, she dropped it and her attorney says they plan to file in another county. He’s not charging her with anything and can’t. He filed a civil suit

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Yeah, well he might not be the angel you think he is.
Who said he was an angel.
People are reluctant to believe he sexually assaulted a woman in the back of an SUV on the XTC cabaret grounds.
And that if he did it wouldn't be discovered when an email was sent asking for mucho dinero to make it go away.

I tend to take allegations like this seriously, but you do have to consider the available and known facts before accusing someone of something heinous.

As to the moronic stuff of usual PFT takes; none of that matters if Dak knows he can win both this case and his countersuit based on the actual evidence.
But it does draw clicks so good job good effort, I guess.
Get a few clicks in before being ignored for 2 weeks as the draft starts.

Flamma

Reaction score
So he was supposed to just sit there and let her try and extort money from him? He had no legal recourse, is that what the editor of the Daily Turd meant?
I'm not saying he is, but it kind of points towards his innocents. Anyone guilty of what he's being accused of takes the statute of limitations and run with it. They don't get cute. Just my opinion.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not this....I hope he is truly innocent of the charges.

My criticism doesn't go beyond the football field and never want to see our players put a stain in the star or have personal failures in their life.
You've always been a class act brother.