Twitter: Dak Prescott's "Yaaaah! Here We Go" cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I wish the NFL would let us hear what they say on the field. There are some producers like our last game where they turn up chatter a little louder so we can hear them. Dak has been saying that for a while now, but the NFL is so afraid they'll let curse words and N bombs through. so they don't let us listen to what the people in the booth can hear. If they wanted to, we could hear every word they say because they have some expensive shotgun mics on the field picking up every word they say. If anyone has sat close to the field, you'll know what I mean. I sat courtside to the Spurs and Timberwolves; I can't Kevin Garnett stand for the things would say in front of kids. He was BY FAR the worst! Back to the shotgun mic. When Myles Garrett accused Mason Rudolph of using a racial slur to him, I knew the truth would come out. They made Myles apologize. Heck even if they do a pay-per-view for a game so we can listen to all the crap talkin' going on out there, I will pay to see it.

december-2010-an-espn-members-hold-a-microphone-on-the-sidelines-in-a-picture-id596760796

visionary

Reaction score
When he starts playing like a top QB against the top teams

dcstar

Reaction score
One of my favorite shows growing up was "Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom"

Every time I hear "Omaha Omaha" by a QB, that always makes me think about that show for some reason
Who could forget...

Mr Perkins...today we are examining the African rhino known for its toughness and bravery...O my look at Jim run...

...Observe Jim getting man handled by the rhino. That had to hurt.

Jim always got the short end of the stick whilst Marlin sat in the armored vehicle

Go Cowboys!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s our version of Yamaha.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish the NFL would let us hear what they say on the field. There are some producers like our last game where they turn up chatter a little louder so we can hear them. Dak has been saying that for a while now, but the NFL is so afraid they'll let curse words and N bombs through. so they don't let us listen to what the people in the booth can hear. If they wanted to, we could hear every word they say because they have some expensive shotgun mics on the field picking up every word they say. If anyone has sat close to the field, you'll know what I mean. I sat courtside to the Spurs and Timberwolves; I can't Kevin Garnett stand for the things would say in front of kids. He was BY FAR the worst! Back to the shotgun mic. When Myles Garrett accused Mason Rudolph of using a racial slur to him, I knew the truth would come out. They made Myles apologize. Heck even if they do a pay-per-view for a game so we can listen to all the crap talkin' going on out there, I will pay to see it.

december-2010-an-espn-members-hold-a-microphone-on-the-sidelines-in-a-picture-id596760796
Do ya think that might be good for oppenents scouts/note takers?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not think enough consideration is given about possibly contradicting Rambo. Some people did not think it through when he visited a small town in Washington state. They ended up regretting it. Big time.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
One of my favorite shows growing up was "Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom"

Every time I hear "Omaha Omaha" by a QB, that always makes me think about that show for some reason
I loved that show. Poor Jim Fowler, he always got the short end of the stick......lol

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Yep. That's probably one of the reasons we don't get that option, brother. Another is the filthy language they use on the field.
One man's "filthy" is another man's day to day go to words of choice. Try a couple of days here in Scotland and you'll see what I mean.

I want the full picture. I lost count of the times at Ryder Cup there the commentator kept saying "sorry for that language folks". All I did was rewind to listen again as I missed it more often than not.

Honestly, who cares in 2023 about swear words!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Oh my gawd, that was annoying. And it telegraphed the snap, too, because they hiked the ball immediately after every time.

Can't do that against the 49ers.
Your boy did something similar all the time. Right after he said "set hut!" the ball would snap. Just about every time! Was that annoying to you too? Every QB has a cadence. It's very hard to go on a silent count.

slick325

Reaction score
Cam Newton's used to be "READYYYYY!" then he'd clap his hands for the snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.