Dak, proves he's average. Needs to be paid so **merged**

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If Dak is The Man like his predecessor was, then he should call the right play and execute it...bump what the coaches send in.

That's what Antonio did.

They tried to avoid audibles on Sunday given the crowd noise and atmosphere.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So actual football logic and facts shouldnt matter?
I guess this place has deteriorated to the point where people can no longer have logical football discussions and instead can only troll each other.

What you said is sad. Especially considering we are all fans of the same team.
Logic and facts are often subject to interpretation. What may seem logical to you may not seem logical to another. What you consider facts may be facts that aren't placed in the proper context.
I think both sides have merits regarding their points about Dak. Everything is not binary. Many things are but not everything.

jnday

Reaction score
you lame as hell folk... we aint seen you in 3 weeks... where's your Zeke and DLaw suck comments all you do is focus on Dak like that man rejected you on date or is there another reason why you don't like Dak... you SOFT
Is it possible for you to post this in proper English ? Proper capitalization and punctuation would be a good start.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Almost every audible I saw was either a run that got stuffed or a pass short of the First down marker. Clearly not quite there at reading defenses like his predecessor. Its a process.

Absolutely it's a process. Romo played for 14 years. Dak is starting his 4th. I sure hope Romo was better at reading NFL defenses.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
When Romo first started, he was terrible at reading D's. It took him a pretty good while to learn.
Yes he was so terrible at it that he immediately entered the league as the top rated passer in the entire NFL and was named to the Pro Bowl (yes named, not a vacation stand in like Dak) despite only having 7 starts. Any other entertaining lies you got for us today?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It works both ways, there are some that when he has a great game they have problems with it. Sad parts is the crowing of greatness starts then the poor game and the other side starts crowing he sucks there is really no middle ground, and like many mention Dak is the QB for the foreseeable future, there are some real diehard both sides of the spectrum and it's sad but it is a fun read at times. If he gets the credit for wins he should shoulder the blame for a loss and I am 100 % sure he would support that ideal.
I've said the same thing you've said regarding both sides but outside of Pappy who really doesn't give him credit when he wins or played like the first three games? You can find more excuse makers for,this L than people that are hard on him not giving him his props IMO. Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't see many trashing Dak the first few weeks.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've said the same thing you've said regarding both sides but outside of Pappy who really doesn't give him credit when he wins or played like the first three games? You can find more excuse makers for,this L than people that are hard on him not giving him his props IMO. Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't see many trashing Dak the first few weeks.

Wrong I gave him credit but made sure to add that we're playing the 3 worst dogs of the NFL and will wait till we meet some real defenses to make my final conclusions and admit that I was wrong about Dak.
Unfortunately Dak once again has not given me the right to say so......
A 30+$ QB shouldn't have to depend on his running game to score 14 pts jeez man open your eyes....once again....STOP ZEKE WIN THE GAME!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes he was so terrible at it that he immediately entered the league as the top rated passer in the entire NFL and was named to the Pro Bowl (yes named, not a vacation stand in like Dak) despite only having 7 starts. Any other entertaining lies you got for us today?
Ah, resorting to insults. That's what happens when you got nothing.

It was a well known fact at the time.

I'm actually highly disappointed in you. I really thought you were better than this.

Polkton31

Reaction score

And Dak was so terrible that he entered the league as the No. 1 all time for a rookie in completion percentage (68.1), passer rating (105.7), touchdown-to-interception ratio (23-4) and interception percentage (0.89). His 13 wins as a rookie are tied for first with Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in 2004. He also led the Cowboys to a 13-3 record while clinching the NFC East Title, and making the Cowboys 1 seed for the Conference. He won Ap Offensive Rookie of the Year, was selected to the Pro Bowl, and was ranked the 14th best player in the NFL's Top 100 by his peers. Yet, according to many here... he is barely functional at QB.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ah, resorting to insults. That's what happens when you got nothing.

It was a well known fact at the time.

I'm actually highly disappointed in you. I really thought you were better than this.

If you want insults just read all of Rockports and Nav22 posts.
Trust me you will satisfied completely there Ksk...