News: Dak ranked 50

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I tagged him on that post.

Go a little bit further in that thread.

I don’t know if he’s ever said the things other people are saying he did, but he does occasionally make subjective posts about Dak in a negative manner.

I don’t even go that far, and I’m an Eagles fan!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don’t know if he’s ever said the things other people are saying he did, but he does occasionally make subjective posts about Dak in a negative manner.

I believe that was a post he was responding to me to.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

If I would have said it then somebody would have linked to it. I never said it, they've looked for it, but reply with the weak "I'm not wasting my time looking" instead of just owning up to their lie.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If I would have said it then somebody would have linked to it. I never said it, they've looked for it, but reply with the weak "I'm not wasting my time looking" instead of just owning up to their lie.
Nobody is looking up anything for you.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

But to be honest, if they did impossibly find it, would you have owned up to it?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, I'm just still amazed that the fish in your picture didn't turn around and eat you on the spot like Quint on the Orca. So you have my respect. Going fishing this weekend I think!
It didnt try and eat me but the beast did drag me down 2 miles of river trying to kill me...lol

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Of course, but it doesn't exists. I've never said I hated Dak, because I don't hate Dak.

Okay, and maybe you never said that and they’ll never be able to back it up. But you did say you dont care if Dak makes less than the Oline, you’re going to believe he makes more anyway. That is a blatant potshot at Dak, yet you deflected and acted as if it wasn’t what it is.

If you’re not even going to own up to that little one, no one is going to believe you’d follow your word on the big one.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have not looked for it I'M going by memory of what I read

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
With 80 days standing between us and the 2021 NFL Regular Season kickoff, Pro Football Focus revealed the first part of their PFF50 this morning. PFF will be revealing 10 players in reverse order every day this week, culminating in the top 10 being named on Friday, June 25.

AALhuh1.img
© Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images
The Dallas Cowboys had one player be selected in the first batch of rankings, but it might surprise you who it is. PFF ranked quarterback Dak Prescott as the 50th best player in football right now. Here’s what the guys at PFF had to say about the Cowboys’ signal-caller.

Prescott was in the midst of a career year before a nasty injury took him off the field after just five weeks of action. In those five weeks (four full games and 22 dropbacks of Week 5), he passed for 1,856 yards and accounted for the same number of total touchdowns Daniel Jones recorded over the full season for the Giants.

Prescott put up a PFF grade of 85.2, and he had the Dallas offense looking like one of the best in the game. If he returns healthy in 2021, he should be one of the best players in the game once more.

While Prescott is coming off a very serious injury, having him ranked as the 50th best player in football is a bit of a head-scratcher. If healthy, Prescott is a clear top five or six quarterback in this league. With him at the 50 spot, PFF likely will have at least five, or even potentially six or more quarterbacks (Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Jackson, Brady, Watson, Allen) ranked ahead of him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...s-the-50th-best-player-in-football/ar-AALhFV1
Should be higher

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Okay, and maybe you never said that and they’ll never be able to back it up. But you did say you dont care if Dak makes less than the Oline, you’re going to believe he makes more anyway. That is a blatant potshot at Dak, yet you deflected and acted as if it wasn’t what it is.

If you’re not even going to own up to that little one, no one is going to believe you’d follow your word on the big one.
If I said it then I own it. Simple.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

You are without a doubt the most well manored Eagles fan I have ever come across.
and I hate you.. :D

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If I said it then I own it. Simple.

“How in the world do you get that I have an issue with Dak outside of the field from that? Yikes....”

How is admitting that you’re lying to yourself about the gravity of Dak’s contract so that his quote looks bad, favoring the offense line, not a negatively subjective perception of Dak Prescott?

You most certainly said that one