News: Dak ranked 50

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"If healthy, Prescott is a clear top five or six quarterback in this league."

That's simply not true. He does not have the resume or the numbers for this to be true.
Actually. He really does. He can well surpassed his rookie season. Especially if everything is solid. And we don’t have so many injuries and suspensions. He’s going to surprise a lot of people this season

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please link me to where I said I hate Dak.

Don't put words in peoples mouth unless you have the proof to back it up. Which you don't, because I have never said I hated Dak.
I don’t take him as someone who exaggerates. But I would love to see the post myself

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t take him as someone who exaggerates. But I would love to see the post myself
The posts does not exist. It never has existed. I don't hate anyone. The person that claimed I said that is simply a liar or else he would provide proof.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Examples please?

Sure; I don’t have time to dig through your post history beyond recent (which of course you’ll remember that you didn’t say anything not stat-based), but it’s little digs like this:

SsQTSUU.jpg

Maybe you though it was a hoot, but that’s not exactly a fact-based post centered in positivity or even neutrality. If anyone else posted it, it’d be difficult to dispute that guy is “%#€£-talking” Dak

And there is more money in the Oline than Dak for AAV, even if you like to pretend there isnt

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sure; I don’t have time to dig through your post history beyond recent (which of course you’ll remember that you didn’t say anything not stat-based), but it’s little digs like this:

SsQTSUU.jpg

Maybe you though it was a hoot, but that’s not exactly a fact-based post centered in positivity or even neutrality.

And there is more money in the Oline than Dak for AAV, even if you like to pretend there isnt
How in the world do you get that I have an issue with Dak outside of the field from that? Yikes....

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How in the world do you get that I have an issue with Dak outside of the field from that? Yikes....

Because it has nothing to do with his contract as it’s baseless and provably false. You openly claim you don’t mind if it’s false you’ll believe it anyway. That is where it strays from performance or even what his contract really is. There is no objectivity in that post

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Because it has nothing to do with his contract as it’s baseless and provably false. You openly claim you don’t mind if it’s false you’ll believe it anyway. That is where it strays from performance or even what his contract really is. There is no objectivity in that post
I tagged him on that post.

Go a little bit further in that thread.

Oh wait. That was a post he responded to me to, lol.