Twitter: Dak responds after being heckled at camp

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s not about Dak. It would be the same if they were celebrating Zeke’s birthday. The point is these guys haven’t brought much meaningful success to this team. But they’re showered with money and praise. Values around this franchise have changed and the results show it.

This is peak level delusions. Players on every team are showered with money and praise from their fans. Only 1 SB winner per year so I guess the 31 other teams fans should ignore their players when they don’t win rings. Lmao y’all fans are something else

kskboys

Reaction score
I finally got what he said

*something about next year we should be celebrating a super bowl win not Daks birthday”

“You sound grumpy man”

“I’ve been grumpy since Jerry fired Tom Landry”

“Be grateful”

“Hard to be grateful *something about not winning a championship for the last 30 years”

“what do you think we are working here for”

more or less

Point is….dude is an idiot
Absolutely. Not worth the time to lash back in anger. Dak did a good job deflecting.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I mean the fans started siging happy birthday to a player....maybe it shows the fans are soft except the one guy whos family canceled his B-day over his work record....

Yesh those same fans posted the whole thing to Instagram and TikTok too. Again, different values surround this franchise.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
This is peak level delusions. Players on every team are showered with money and praise from their fans. Only 1 SB winner per year so I guess the 31 other teams fans should ignore their players when they don’t win rings. Lmao y’all fans are something else

Your low standards exemplify this franchise, it’s “fans”, and it’s performance over the last quarter century.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yesh those same fans posted the whole thing to Instagram and TikTok too. Again, different values surround this franchise.

I get you dont like it, what could the team do about it though, like I said they would be crazy to get on a PA and tell the TC crowd to shut up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The person says something to the effect of "We shouldn't be celebrating Dak's birthday, only Superbowls." and Dak responds...

I searched I didn't see this posted, if it was already posted... my bad.

sounds like pappy brought his posse. ignorant trolling.

kskboys

Reaction score
The world is littered w/ full on idiots and morons and extreme dummies. If you get angry every time you make contact w/ one, you'll live your life angry, as well as lowering yourself to their standards.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Bro you were 4 the last time the Cowboys won anything so I understand. Mediocrity is all you know so you embrace it.

Man i'm with you on the Trials of the last 26 years for sure, but this hill is not worth dying on as the actual team has little recourse for what happened..and basically this is a silly issue compared to the others that have caused the last 26 years.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Man i'm with you on the Trials of the last 26 years for sure, but this hill is not worth dying on as the actual team has little recourse for what happened..and basically this is a silly issue compared to the others that have caused the last 26 years.

Finally a reasonable reply. I know I’m jaded but young fans these days have been conditioned to see winning as secondary.

Flamma

Reaction score
Why is it always Madison Square Garden? New Yorkers suck that bad?

I've been there many times since I grew up not 30 minutes away. NYC was a completely different place back then. Regardless of what you think of it now, it has improved over what it was back in the 70s and mid 80s. Look up the blackout of 1977.